Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion Weapons Event

[GM] DENTITY [GM] Games [GM] LIME [GM]Ignacio

hey guys you forgot to add this event in, feel free to ninja patch it in like you did with the conversion eggs. I know you guys need to come up with ideas to make your monthly numbers to maintain DN NA. Just saying guys i know at least 10 people who will spend for it ))))))) maybe 3x for myself ))))))

Spend 500,000 EC - Reward Conversion Main Hand + Off Hand
    Discord- Lunar#8585
    Lunar
    LunarEx
    LunarDA
    LunarGA
    StLunar

Personally I would easily purchase these conversion weapons for 15 of my alternate Lunar Knight characters (that's 5% of my daily paycheck by the way). There is nothing more satisfying to me in life than supporting Dragon Nest by Eyedentity Games.

Comment

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your posts.

They always make me lose my shit lmao

Eyedentity Yaya Admin [GM] LIME [GM] DENTITY [GM]Ignacio [GM] Games

Can one of you please make sure that Sunset Cloister drop rate is FIXED?!?! The patch said you will double the drop rate but instead you messed up the patch and REDUCED IT BY 50%!!!!!!

​​​​​​​https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/484

Comment

FRIENDLY REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [GM] DENTITY [GM] Games [GM] LIME [GM]Ignacio patch is soon
      Discord- Lunar#8585
      Lunar
      LunarEx
      LunarDA
      LunarGA
      StLunar

Comment

Friendly Reminder, Patch is soon please don't disappoint the NA player base. we're very small community.... i saw SEA events very poorly executed [GM] DENTITY [GM] Games [GM] LIME [GM]Ignacio
        Discord- Lunar#8585
        Lunar
        LunarEx
        LunarDA
        LunarGA
        StLunar

Comment

What a wonderful day, ty for caring about us. Kinda sucks it’s behind RNG.
          Discord- Lunar#8585
          Lunar
          LunarEx
          LunarDA
          LunarGA
          StLunar

Comment

Working...
          X