Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Heads Up @ My Haters.

Potato's are Delicious.
    Last edited by LunarForce; 10-15-2016, 09:31 AM.
    IGN: LunarForce

Damn bro, what a badass. No one's going to fuck with someone as metal as you.

Comment

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48080339/who%20are%20you%20again.wav
      Last edited by Chocorroles; 10-14-2016, 09:02 PM.

Comment

But will it be enforced?!!

Comment

• LunarForce
          LunarForce commented
          Editing a comment
          Lets Hope So.

intense meme

Comment

Just out of curiosity, where are these rules from? Would love to get a closer look at them so I know how to complain about them.

Comment

Source please.
            Guild Master of FluffyTail
            Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

Someone better get the DN Police

!!!

Comment

Where'd it go ouo
                Last edited by Contemporary; 10-14-2016, 10:59 PM. Reason: Vahr op

Comment

Originally posted by Vahrheit
                  They're actually also on NA's website
                  Oh wow 0.0.

*takes everything back*

Wew, why read ToS when that's ToS in a nutshell

Comment

Hm, since this is directly on NA's site its actually kind of worrying IMO.

I've witnessed how fast the vague tones of "harass" can get out of control and when its as vague as it is here, it basically becomes a contest of who can weave the better sob story & who can whine the loudest.

And "slander" and "embarrass"? Half the players in this bloody game embarrass themselves with the behavior that's become norm, be it PvE Elitism or PvP braggartry. Hell, _I'm_ embarrassing, I almost always talk like I'm on a moral highhorse (albeit that's forum-exclusive)

Idk, now that I've seen the rules, basically I know what/how to complain about them. They come off as far too vague and if they're ever enforced it could be reasonably argued that any slight ire can be an offense, and worst of all there is no step 2 or 3 for this vague rule, it just jumps straight to "lol yea ban this fool".

At the end of the day, it isn't my game so I shouldn't decide, but I'll admit it worries me because under these sort of rules I can't imagine anyone who isn't deserving of a ban at this point.

Comment

• Anime Garbage
                      Anime Garbage commented
                      Editing a comment
                      was going to edit the comment to fix my failed italicized "I'm", but look at that.

embarrassing.

Ban this thread.

When Eyedentity starts enforcing their own rules, I'll start being scared.
                    Dragoon
                    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

It is there for legal reasons. ED is running on a skeleton crew.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Just going to lay a fancy fact on the table for this deluded chap.

You have literally zero haters; don't confuse hate with pity. This mental disorder that drives you to act like a scooby doo-looking twisted result of Trump knocking up Hillary and dropping you on your infant head dozens of times has left you quite confused.

Comment

Lets ban all the harassers, pvp afkers, EC buyers, gold buyers, etc etc so there'll be 10 people left on the game. Sounds like a great idea

Comment

Working...
                          X