Genesis Guild AFK PVP respawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genesis Guild AFK PVP respawn

Hi Could the GM's Possibly do something about the large amount of Guild Members from Genesis Guild AFKing in Re-spawn Constantly all the time to just get medals, cubes or rank up in PVP this should not be allowed as they should just go into chill room's. By afking in re-spawn they are destroying this game, and all the other server's all around the world ban this from happening as it is cheating and letting down the teams in respawn please GM I have more videos to send of genesis members doing this to show you that they afk I hope something get's done as soon as possible. STOP THEM FROM DESTROYING THE GAME

Uh oh spaghettio
    Guild Master of FluffyTail
    Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

Be pretty ironic if the game shuts down due to everyone being banned...

Comment

Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
        via Imgflip GIF Maker

Comment

yeah, because its only us that afks.. am i right? also u shouldnt call out the whole guild when its not everyone. as much as they are my guild, if they get ban for doing so its their fault.
          AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

• Queen
            Queen commented
            Editing a comment
            no, my point is that its not only genesis that is doing it when theres also a lot of other guilds around doing the same thing. i believe i am setting an example; if others doesnt follow that kind of example its their choices and they should be ready to assume the consequences.

• skyscraper
            skyscraper commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a video of you doing it all the time queen can you stop doing it then? please

• Queen
            Queen commented
            Editing a comment
            please feel free to post that video then. i have already stopped doing it with the complains we been getting.

i completely agree with this person. one person does not define an entire guild, but defines themselves of who they are as a person and a player. its not fair to categorize an entire guild when for example, a guild will tell the individuals "we frown upon afk, please do not do it" and at the end of the day, it's that person's actions alone that is reflected on themselves, not the entire guild. and you gotta keep in mind too that ALOT of other people from other guilds that range from small to big guilds either do this sort of thing or even try to pvp.
          sigpic

Comment

• KappaKing
            KappaKing commented
            Editing a comment
            you bet your beautiful fingers, i do mate <3

• skyscraper
            skyscraper commented
            Editing a comment
            mature ....

• KappaKing
            KappaKing commented
            Editing a comment
            no answer? that's fine. maybe im more mature than you rather than just complaining about something so small, you can do something about it instead mate :3

you must have quite the guild leader if he is ok with this Queen

Comment

• Queen
            Queen commented
            Editing a comment
            ur quick to judge, esp coming from someone that isnt on their main account.

• KappaKing
            KappaKing commented
            Editing a comment
            mate, it's just a game. end of story bruh xD

For the record:

Originally posted by KappaKing View Post
          i completely agree with this person. one person does not define an entire guild, but defines themselves of who they are as a person and a player. its not fair to categorize an entire guild when for example, a guild will tell the individuals "we frown upon afk, please do not do it" and at the end of the day, it's that person's actions alone that is reflected on themselves, not the entire guild. and you gotta keep in mind too that ALOT of other people from other guilds that range from small to big guilds either do this sort of thing or even try to pvp.
          In an ideal world where every user employed self-responsibility, that would work. Unfortunately, we're stuck with entitled children. For what it's worth, I did try the kid-glove approach a while ago and either the AFKer didn't respond or they just wouldn't care.

It's entirely fair to label guilds based on observable patterns. It's actually pretty much impossible to ignore the vast commonalities when I can see example after example of complete disregard for the rules and for other users. If your guild has a lot of shitty people, I'm going to assume that your guild is shitty. I'm not interested enough to leaf through the subtle nuances of your guild to actually make a proper assesment of it, so I'll judge it based on whatever is available for me to observe. In this case, it happens to be public PvP.

On to the actual topic, not sure what OP is talking about because AFAIK Genesis has either stopped or I just haven't seen any of their users AFK. As far as big guilds go, BOOMPANES seems to be only one with people still AFKing.

Comment

Only those guilty of treachery/scandalous acts/unbecoming/hypocrites would even think to defend these people. People cheat everywhere in this game, not all the time but it does happen more often than not. If there are groups of people from the same guild participating in such egregious acts we're just supposed to look the other way because it's not all of em? I'm not a betting man but I would stipulate that they are all in cahoots with each other to perpetrate accused act. So we're just supposed to sit around and do nothing? We're supposed to look the other way because only a few do it? We're supposed to just "deal" with it cuz a lot of people do it? Set an example... right. Those that set examples are often trolled and ridiculed by those who have been reported and those who support what they do in game.

I personally hope, if you got the proof, that all guilty parties are dealt with. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what ED does about it. Would be nice if they went after all who break the rules and sabotage the integrity of the game. It won't happen, I know this, a lot of people will get away with whatever they are doing since most have been doing it since they first started playing this game. However, people do get banned so it is possible.

It's better that we police ourselves instead of relying on those who were meant to do so but don't always act.

Comment

This is a video game. Set an example? You take this game too seriously.

I'd encourage my guild to do it so they can spend less time in PvP so we can put time in making gold instead.

You can't get banned for this. If you aren't happy about it, uninstall the game because such simple things bother you.
              Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

pvp sucks anyway in this game

Comment

not much you can do other than play another mode or make your own room.

na communites in mmos will afk as much as possible if the game or developer allows it.

blade and soul in na had a problem where people (not bots) afk'd in daily dungeons but it was never a problem in other regions. same with a few other mmos where they had to add in a vote to kick option for na regions because people kept afk-ing.

not sure why anyone does respawn for the daily anyway. ghouls is a million times faster.

if they want to stop people from afk-ing they should just change the requirements of the daily. not ban people because the developer didnt make good enough requirements to prevent it.
                  Last edited by milktoast22; 10-15-2016, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by milktoast22 View Post
                    not much you can do other than play another mode or make your own room.

na communites in mmos will afk as much as possible if the game or developer allows it.

blade and soul in na had a problem where people (not bots) afk'd in daily dungeons but it was never a problem in other regions. same with a few other mmos where they had to add in a vote to kick option for na regions because people kept afk-ing.

not sure why anyone does respawn for the daily anyway. ghouls is a million times faster.

if they want to stop people from afk-ing they should just change the requirements of the daily. not ban people because the developer didnt make good enough requirements to prevent it.
                    Sometimes there isn't ghoul or even protect option available depending on which day it is. If devs really didn't want people to afk in pvp they wouldn't had made one of the most essential pve item(light cube) pvp content and where it only count if you do a endless room.

Comment

yes i dont know why they put light cube rewards for pvp content.

people should blame the dev instead of policing the playerbase.

Comment

Pure shrewd and cockiness on full display folks, they downplay this so as to put out the flames and to misdirect others. Just a game heh, why cheat then :P. People should blame the devs? No, people should blame the devs AND the people who break the rules . We should police ourselves, those against being policed are the ones we really should be looking out for, think about what makes them say such things...People have been running away from their own accountability since the dawn of time but even then, when these people did something dishonest, their community more than likely took action too . But hey remember, it's just a game right :P so I ask again, why cheat? This will never be a world where everyone gets to do what they want with zero accountability for what it is they do, history will repeat itself and some will get away with it and others will be made examples of by their community. History, one could learn a lot by studying it, maybe even find more honorable ways of "getting ahead" but studying isn't the lazy way :P.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X