30k EC+ 30k DNP question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30k EC+ 30k DNP question?

Can i still buy it and get the extra 30k dnp? They have really weird times, so i have no clue when it's done and when it's supposed to happen, Like they said the exp boost was going to be out 15th and 16th but it was only out for the 16th.. ;p

idk...feels like got scammed...bought 30k ec and got no dnp back...

Comment

Hi,

Last checked, they have only just credited out the rebates.

If you have issues with the event, kindly send in a support ticket and let them further assist you.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Visage View Post
        Hi,

If you have issues with the event, kindly send in a support ticket and let them further assist you.

Thank you!
        I got the rebate but I am missing 10,000 DNP of what I spent..

Comment

Hello Haizey,

Do send in a support ticket as well. They will further assist you in this matter.

http://us.dragonnest.com/support/request

Thanks.

Comment

I tried sending a support ticket but I was given an error and told to contact an administrator. I haven't received my DNP yet.

Comment

Received my rebate!
              YouTube: Tenshi (PinguXDPudding) | Twitch: Tenshi_EX
              YouTube channel is mostly comprised of Acrobat tutorials, general tips and tricks. On Twitch, I stream random games, mostly first-person shooters at random times.

Comment

Originally posted by Visage View Post
                Hi,

Thank you!
                support ticket is broken, no one seems to fix it since launch...gg

Comment

I also haven't received my rebate, IGN: Queen
                  Spent 30k, haven't received anything in DNP.
                  Support ticket also doesn't work, says to contact the administrator.

Comment

ya i havnt got my rebate either and i spent 35 bucks IGN: ArdenPyro and like Slaughterer said i tried to send a ticket but it dont work and ill even post my steam name on here to prove i spent the money since i had to make a acc on the site to sign in to post on here http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeadlySexy

/
                    Last edited by ArdenPyro; 10-17-2016, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Was able to create a ticket with "account issues" as the problem. Please create a ticket using this header!

Comment

Dosent work for me, i cant create a ticket at all. Man this kinda sucks and there few ways to contact them as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X