DNP back event/ Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP back event/ Tickets

So, i recently bought over 35k EC this past weekend for the DNP back event, i still have not received anything. Also when i tried to send in a ticket it says "fail, contact administrator". Does anyone know whats going on?
    Thanks

You're not the only one, I haven't gotten mine either.

Not sure why everyone is having problems with the Tickets though, I was able to send one under Promotions and Events -> Missing Reward without any problems.

Comment

At least you got ur ec the gift card I used got all its money taken out but the payment window errored and I can't use the card again + no et was added
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
        At least you got ur ec the gift card I used got all its money taken out but the payment window errored and I can't use the card again + no et was added
        Contact whatever payment portal was used. xsolla kept red flagging me despite using gift cards lol. For the first few weeks, I had to keep contacting xsolla with proof of purchase in order to get my eyetotal.

esaiz10 Did you charge in $10, $10, $10, $5 increments, or $35 at once?
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

aaron yes i charged over 35k at once.

Comment

ya i spent 35 bucks and im still waitin on my rebate and i cant send a ticket either

Comment

Hi guys,

EYE is already aware of the DNP issue.

Rest assured they are already looking into it.

In the meantime, if you cant send a ticket, please try to login at the webpage first, then try to send a ticket and see if it works.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X