• Show
Clear All

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

/10characters

La La La~

Comment

Test 3: First person (account) of the second page will gain the functional signature picture power for that page, while I (functional signature picture holder of first page) will lose my signature picture power over the second page.
        Experiment: Post on second page to see if the faulty sigpic readout is acquired.

Results: ...The success of sigpic failure! ♥ Previous functional signature picture account of first page (Illusie) will lose the power on the second page if they do not post first. First post every 15 posts has the power, while the rest on the same page show the faulty "sigpic" form. (Proven for two pages in this instance ♥)

Something strange occurred! I'm now seeing the 3rd post on first page (2nd account) having a functional signature picture!! Does anyone else see this?
        Last edited by Illusie; 10-22-2016, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Test 4: Removal of picture signature by the functional signature picture account of first page will transfer the power to a downstream account on the page.
          Experiment: Remove tulip signature.

Results: ...Success! ♥ Removal of signature by the power holding account of a page transfers that power to a downstream account of the page. (Proven to give power to third account in this instance!)
          Take note, that the second account of first page strangely gained signature picture power without removal of first account's signature. I first noticed when I posted once on second page, but this requires more information...)

Test 5: Re-addition of picture signature by the original functional signature picture account of first page (after transfer of power to a downstream account) will result in the regaining of power from downstream account.
          Experiment: Re-add tulip signature.

Results: ...Success! ♥ Re-adding of signature (of first account of a page) will cause the power to be regained (from the downstream account it was transferred to during deletion of signature). (Proven to regain power from 3rd account of first page in this instance.)

Anyone have any ideas about why the 2nd account of the first page also has a functional signature picture power too?
          What I know: On the first page, removing my signature transferred my power to 3rd account, and re-adding my signature took power back from 3rd account, while the 2nd account is unaffected!!!

Has this something to do with the type of signature picture the 2nd account is using? ♥
          Last edited by Illusie; 10-22-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I changed my signature(because i got a name change) and instead of using Sigpic I just used the image embedding and it works flawlessly now.

http://prntscr.com/cy2v0x

Comment

Originally posted by Porphi View Post
              I changed my signature(because i got a name change) and instead of using Sigpic I just used the image embedding and it works flawlessly now.

http://prntscr.com/cy2v0x
              really? Testing.
              IT WORKED. Thank you!
              Last edited by Eyedentity; 10-23-2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Now that sigpic is solved, what should we do with this thread now? ♥

Show off working signatures?!? ^^;;;

Comment

testing sigpic

Comment

rip posts .
                    Last edited by Laosduude; 10-24-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

There we go lol
                      Last edited by Laosduude; 10-24-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

u wot m8 ~( '-' )~

Comment

• Owl
                          Owl commented
                          Editing a comment
                          hello yes I am Owl
                          Last edited by Owl; 10-25-2016, 12:41 AM.

ughhhhh test

Comment

I'm using a GIF, so image embedding doesn't work for me. :< I don't remember what I did to get it to work half the time, though. lol
                          iAimToPlease - 93 Windwalker
                          Sudite - 93 Silver Hunter
                          Bootylicious - 90 Dark Summoner
                          YunoGasaai - 93 Ruina
                          Discord: SassyChan #8143

Comment

• iAimToPlease
                            iAimToPlease commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I used the picture button.
                            If I sent it through a URL, it just comes up with a little picture icon. I can try going through with this though to test...

If used by uploading from my computer (and sending it to the server), it either gave me:
                            A) A System Error has occurred.
                            The software is experiencing a systems error.
                            You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site administrator.
                            or
                            B) The forum itself sends a pop-up, stating that my GIF is "invalid file data."

If I try uploading without sending it to the server, it tells me the image source URL is missing.

• iAimToPlease
                            iAimToPlease commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yep, I tried using purely a URL and it's just a little broken picture icon.

• Illusie
                            Illusie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The "Upload from computer" didn't work fro me either, so I only use URL route.
                            I just tested a new gif a few minutes ago so follow the steps 1. Tinyurl (upload picture here) 2. take "DIRECT link for layouts" option 3. Place in URL(in edit signature) This will work ♥

Information: This new method works for both GIFs and normal PICTURES ♥ http://prntscr.com/cy2v0x
                          Make sure to type in URL, and if you are trying to use gif or picture from a computer then upload to tinypic (or w/e else) first.

From tinyurl take the "direct link for layouts" option and use that.

Okay, I was off internet life for a few years but some basic things were to upload pictures to tinypic to get URL and tinyurl to make short easy-to-read links. What are the new ways to do this these days? ♥
                          Last edited by Illusie; 10-25-2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• iAimToPlease
                            iAimToPlease commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I uploaded my gif to tinypic and grabbed the URL, tried the method again and it worked. Yay! ^^

• Illusie
                            Illusie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Wonderful! ☼♥☼

*clears throat*
                          Testing, Testing
                          1 2 3

booty enthusiast || proud member of TCE

Comment

Working...
                          X