No announcement yet.

CrunchyFrog is fake or not ! check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure it could be 2 videos, but thats just makes it all the more appealing to watch. Crunchy's gameplay is always fluent no matter how its looked at. Pieced together a few things so what, and like Zeus said, no matter what, he still cleared in the amount of time given.

Changed it just to appeal to the viewers more.
    IGN: GreenmercyLK

Discord: GreenAnodyne#7700

Comment

idk man if he recorded it twice, and then put together the best parts of both recordings, to me that just says crunchyfrog really cares about the content he puts out and wants to make it as entertaining as possible for the people who watch.

Discord: Infam0usPanda#3823

Comment

• GreenmercyLK
        GreenmercyLK commented
        Editing a comment
        i 100% agree with that

In terms of the first part at 2 something minutes, he cut out the loading screen and the first bit of entering the room, where guild messages and system messages can still occur which would explain the discontinuity between the messages.

Comment

^^^ what they said. Also why do you care? He still cleared solo :^) Lets see you clear this nest then big boiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by Kingcoal View Post
          In terms of the first part at 2 something minutes, he cut out the loading screen and the first bit of entering the room, where guild messages and system messages can still occur which would explain the discontinuity between the messages.
          While i dont really care just pointing out that theres no loading screen first to second boss, the thing i noticed was warrior buffs timer was 199s at 2:58 and 139s at 2:59. With no explanation for it. Not even gem switching, no loading screen. Either way, his gameplay is pretty nice, while its kinda like how others said, looks like a highlight of 2-3 runs.
          Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
            Honestly, even if the video was merged between two different runs it doesn't really matter that much. The end time was still 17:46 which is pretty much consistent with the time of the video.

Regardless, he's still considered by many to be the best Gladiator in NA

This is just unnecessary drama
            This is totally off topic but what are you trying to say in your signature. I just read the korean text and It doesn't make any sense
            Last edited by Sky; 10-19-2016, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I don't care if Crunchy patched together a five hour long video. All I know is watching his videos has made me a better Warrior over the years.

Comment

gold buyersssss trrigereddf
                memes. gold buying? triggered. gold injection? triggered. gold seller? triggered. make gold the legit way.

Comment

no one cares. I can solo idn HC with belins

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding

It's not just about gear, it's about skill. Next time don't buy other people's account and buy thousands of dollars worth of gold maybe you will be as good :^)

It's possible to do both however you're not one of those people
                    And neither are you. You have not cleared any content when it was relevant in decades.

Comment

Successful bait thread 10/10

Comment

god fake

Comment

I bet the existence of CrunchyFrog is fake to. They just photoshopped his name and guild chat into that video and got it from cdn forums
                          *를 **** *십**. *는 ** *람입**

Comment

Nice bait thread, but I'll bite just to clarify a few things for those who are confused. I had been doing a series of IDN HC practice runs and leaving at the end. After enough practice I decided to clear and then I took a look at the footage. Since i had done an IDN norm solo vid the previous week I wanted to show gameplay that wasn't as similar to that of the norm video so I just took parts from different runs that I liked (favoring stylish over clean run) while keeping everything else consistent. There was no merc usage, gem swapping, potting, etc. throughout and the times of each stage happened to line up to approximately the resulting clear time.

Comment

maybe this server transfer is all fake and the only real person is crunchyfrog while all other players are just bots or employees.

Comment

Working...
                              X