Economy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economy.

Why is NA economy so messed up compared to the other servers? How did it get to this poin?

It's pretty taboo to talk about on these forums but I think it starts with "N" and ends with "exon".

Comment

well i mean, they need do to something about NA econ, coming back from a 2 year break to having no char and not being able to +12 epic weapons bc of money is really dumb

Comment

Well let's run down the list, shall we?

I have to admit (as a veteran) that this problem stems 50/50 the community as well as Nexon.

-Items don't sell for as much as they used to.
        -NA players love playing the undercut game.
        -Community as well as Nexon created events handed out certain items en-masse which ultimately devalued them completely.
        -The introduction of the Fatigue system.
        -A mixture of insignificant gold injections (Golden Eggs) vs massive gold sinks (i.e. L-Grades).
        -Removal and addition of certain items added thousands of gold worth of value to recently insignificant items (aka it pays to be a veteran/hoarder).
        -Abusable dungeons that drop useful items aka over farming an item (devaluing items on the market further).
        -Long-lasting content droughts devalued items over time.

In recent caps, there have been rumors that we received the Chinese gold sink methods. These were gold sinks used to combat the gold buying on foreign servers. However, here where gold buying does occur (but to a much much less degree or under the table via player to player), we are still seeing the high level gold sink method. So we're effectively losing more gold than is generated by the server itself.

I do see that the gold drop rate has been raised, and you still can farm a lot of dungeons for gold as well as abuse apple farming, but at that point you aren't really playing the game for fun, you're just mindlessly grinding and farming on 10+ accounts to make an end-game weapon achievable, which is the main complaint. Even vets these days, who have saved nearly 200-300K gold have their reservations about the prices of IDN L grades.
        Last edited by Hartlander; 10-19-2016, 05:35 AM.

Comment

*Population size/Available Content
          *Some of the other servers have stronger economies, because they're able to sale a larger variety of NX items on the MP to keep themselves alive, compared to NA
          *The Gold Sink fees in our region was meant for an economy sustained by a much larger population
          *You could make so much more gold from Nests back in 50/60cap compared to now, due to how the gearing process was structured back then

Comment

F u c k n e x o n
            u
            c
            k
            n
            e
            x
            o
            n

Comment

Working...