Forum moderators...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump...

HIRE MORE MODS and please, pretty please with a cherry on top - implement better anti-bot protocols...

ED - sitting on your a** twiddling your thumbs about is not good business...

17+ pages of spam on general section alone, that's just in the last couple hours :c
    Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 11-06-2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

War against bots lol :|. Something has to be done here.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
        Bump...

HIRE MORE MODS and please, pretty please with a cherry on top - implement better anti-bot protocols...

ED - sitting on your a** twiddling your thumbs about is not good business...

17+ pages of spam on general section alone, that's just in the last couple hours :c
        I'm willing to bet that less than 10% of the in game population use the forums frequently enough, a lot of them being paying users as well. Hell, I'm one of the top 10 most post counts and I don't really notice it all that much. Anyways, saying it's not good for business probably isn't your call.
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
          ILLbeURdeath commented
          Editing a comment
          You know nothing, if botting wasn't detrimental to the game and/or forums, they wouldn't have any anti bot protocols and no need for moderators and/or for those moderators to even remove them . And to say it's okay for spam, at this high of frequency because you feel that not enough people that play this game don't come on the forums is ludicrous. How arrogant of you to think that customers have no say in sound business practices, I guess you've never heard or been in focus groups . In a consumer driven economy, we, the customers have all of the power if used properly. We can enact change by speaking up even if your feelings say otherwise.

Cheers

• aaron
          aaron commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, there's one thing to call someone out on an opinion, but there's another by attacking the person.

Anyways, please don't put words in my mouth and do not assume my position either. To clarify, I did NOT say:
          1. it is okay to spam, especially at this high frequency.
          2. that customers have "NO SAY" in "sound business practices"
          3. anything economy related.

It was your call to assume my position, and to say I know nothing while calling me arrogant is a bit hypocritical and ironic.

Maybe this is why Zeus cursed you at that one time lol. Anyways, don't babble nonsense and pretend as if I said it. I'm very well informed on these topics, especially in the free-to-play industry. Once again, to reiterate, I said it was not YOUR call to make, not the consumer base in general or whatever you keep insinuating.
          Last edited by aaron; 11-06-2016, 06:08 PM.

• ILLbeURdeath
          ILLbeURdeath commented
          Editing a comment
          But you're arrogant enough to assume it's you who has the say in all of this or are you just spitting out nonsense or do you mean what you say?

You guys spit out nonsense daily... I'm not going after anyone but when you guys say some messed up things best believe people will be like "wtf" and I'm one of those who will speak up about it.

"I'm willing to bet that less than 10% of the in game population use the forums frequently enough" - what are you implying here? That because in your eyes the forums aren't active because only 10% of the users use them? So what if that's true, remember what you're responding too . You are implying something there... Is it possible that if the forums were very active in your eyes that the presence of bots in the forums is more relevant? Do we not matter cuz we only make up this "10%" figure of the game?

" Hell, I'm one of the top 10 most post counts and I don't really notice it all that much" - you're kidding right? If you don't notice it then I guess you're not very active on the forums...I see it almost daily now...they do eventually get deleted mind you but the forums are under bot spam attacks nearly daily.

"Anyways, saying it's not good for business probably isn't your call" - you have no right to say what is or what isn't my call, it is my call because I am one of those paying customers. Or is my opinion have less meaning than your own? That's a smart aleck remark you made there, nothing constructive about that statement...

Don't say some messed up things and people won't reply to you/hold you to what you say then.

We all matter and I was simply bumping a thread (which prolly won't do any good but it can happen, perhaps the mods forward this to those in charge, maybe they don't and nothing happens. If you do nothing, you can't expect anything to change/happen..) to address an issue that people unlike you and your inner circle have a problem with. There is no reason whatsoever to go after anyone who's voicing displeasure with a service. But, people are far too opinionated and on a massive power trip that they step out of line and say some messed up things...

#1 excuse..."it's just a game"...

Just so we're clear illbeURdeath is the one guy I will not accept into Otium.

He has proven time and time again that he will never have what it takes to be the best. This is evident by his forum posts which are personal attacks instead of actual, constructive posts.

Be smart, be the best, be Otium.

Comment

• Artik
          Artik commented
          Editing a comment
          This is the saddest attempt at being funny I've ever seen.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/pv...e-gets-clapped
        Last post

Comment

we dont need moderators on the apple farm.

Be the best. Become an Apple farmer today.

Comment

Why argue on message boards when you can farm apples? Be an apple farmer today.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLbeURaPPLEFarm View Post
              Why argue on message boards when you can farm apples? Be an apple farmer today.
              Prob because farming apples is boring while watching the world burn is hilarious/fun.

Comment

nevermind, fruitless conversation.

ILLbeURdeath hope you stop jumping to conclusions. actually see it a lot in some of your posts.
                Last edited by aaron; 11-07-2016, 12:39 AM.
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Pretty sure ilbdeath is an SJW

Comment

nahhhh... ED doesn't need mods

Comment

Originally posted by Blurlight View Post
                      nahhhh... ED doesn't need mods
                      Only NA player thread left is talking about robots taking over the forums ♥

D;
                      Last edited by Illusie; 11-07-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Still not a problem heh...

Comment

Working...
                        X