Big and little things returning players might see [main story spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big and little things returning players might see [main story spoilers]

As a returning player, there is a lot of things have changed and I looked everywhere to see what happen to the old DN. These are the results from beginner stage to last levels:

way more classes with the originals having only the main storyline be the storyline. everyone else like tinker has different stories and answers.

warrior's lifeguard is removed and replaced with a useless buff skill! (I been told it been removed since 2015, one year!)

Anyone can now go to any town no matter what level, old DN rules was to finish the beginner stage before leaving anywhere else.

angry birds 3 star was added and F through SSS system was removed. Why?!?!?!

Argenta (the girl who were a red robe) is inside carrlockpass while in the original DN she was outside.

hp and mp pots do not heal by percentage but by numbers now. only paid pots and mp are percentage.

NPC side quest are kinda broken if you find the right one that has a quest with a removed content.

everyone voice has changed from KR to EN, make it stop O.O

Ghoul mode is still the same broken game has ever.

Darkness sentry is still there but not the dungeons. (may the darkness return)

Old nests from our time has been removed and replaced with useless non-storyline dungeons. (NO ONE IS HUNTING THEM FOR THE EQUIPMENT!)

Lavatioain (Sea Dragon) is easy to kill, the player skips everything to fight it with one shot kill.

What the heck happened to Rose, the main and side quest does not explain anything about her being evil or how it came to be. Everyone just accepted that she is now under someone's control and forgets about it... What im I going to tell Lily now?!?!? that her sister is evil?

Also what happen to that guy that stole Rose, he didnt die but on hero's battlefield he was turn into a monster. Just what happen?!?!

That's another thing Saints Heaven has drastically change, on the side quest of the king, he told me that the Black Dragon (Vassart) attacked the city while we were away. Why in the world would he ever do that?!?!? Oh and he somehow was hurt, he didnt tell me what happen to him but it just did. we know king Peter stole it after a few main story quest later but there is story telling us about it, Vassart just lost to Pater. All over revenge after a few main storylines on level 90s.

New npcs were added but they do little to nothing.

Some npcs stories were at long last finish like the white phandom.

Tinkerer parents are Boss in red waste and Kirl, think about it the boss has almost the same skill moves and Kirl knows machines. Also time travel mess things up so ya.

Lastly for solo gameplay, endgame is near? If the heros were to find this thing to cure Altus would that mean she would fix everything?

On pvp, damage is different from PVE.

Awaking does not help.

Assassin is bad.

Commission quests were removed and replaced by a robot.

and finally, DOTA like hitbox makes level 90s bosses too easy.

Some things to note:
    • Warrior’s life guard was merely given to the Mercenary specialization.
    • I have yet to see anyone lower than lvl 24 within Saint’s Haven, so I would assume the lvl restriction is still in place.
    • Does it really matter whether you’re graded by 3 stars or letter ranking? By 70-80 cap, it barely held any importance.
    • I believe that Argenta’s change of location was done during T5/90 cap.
    • Hp and Mp pots obtained via general store npc never healed by percentage, our characters hp were considerably lower than what they are now.
    • Most side quests were rendered inert with the removal of lower abyss dungeons and nests (again T5/90 cap).
    • Voice-wise… I’m not sure if you’re complaining that you hear English voices rather than Korean dub…which would be rather silly considering its NA. Or if you’re occasionally hearing the Korean dubs throughtout the game, in which would be a slight bug and you can send a ticket/inquiry for it.
    • Ghoul mode: only did it during sin lvl event, so I won’t comment on it.
    • Darkness: Was replaced with erosion citadel.
    • Old Nests: again T5/90cap
    • Sea dragon, well if it makes you feel better it’s a dungeon fight…not the actual raid fight.
    Spoiler:
    • Regarding Rose, if you’ve done the 80 cap main quest line, you’ll receive subtle hints from gaharam (the kali’s mentor) that she influenced Rose’s destiny in order to make her fail in her duties as the prophet and more susceptible to corruption.
    • Regarding Ignacio, you were able to fight him within the former lvl 70 nest known as “Guardian Nest”.
    • Velskud (Vassart), didn’t attack saint haven, he had lost his dragon luster to Rosalinde (rose) who later gave it to Pether.
    • Don’t expect anything from the new npcs
    • Npcs stories were shorten or removed with the arrival of T5/90 cap.
    • If you played the tinkerer storyline, you’ll know that she has NO parents (Jasmine doesn’t count, she’s her creator).

Comment

I just came back on the day that server transfer and has been taking a break since January 2016.
      When the game transferred, I got two IRL friends to come play with me, they totally new to this game, but they are saying like the free costumes/accessories from level up rewards are giving too much stat that they one shot everything, losing motivation to level up. and simply questing or grinding are boring. They kept asking me when can they face some challenging nest/dungeons so we all three can play together. I told them to reach the max level.
      and obvious answer, they never get back online at Lv. 32~34.
      I thought I can at least go Cerberus nest with them but it's removed...oh well

A few responses towards your concern with mostly agreements:

angry birds 3 star was added and F through SSS system was removed. Why?!?!?!
      Good : simplifying the rating system, easy to understand
      Bad: removed tons of achievements and titles, we now have fewer choices on picking a good display/stat. title

Ghoul mode is still the same broken game has ever.
      Ghoul mode is my favorite game mode. However, the daily/mission rewards giving out light cube which is for crafting Genesis Accessories are killing this game mode.
      If we got a full team of human/ghoul and playing a real game, it's really fun to getting chased/chasing.
      Sadly I don't think I can find anyone else in game that enjoys actually playing Ghoul mode.

Darkness sentry is still there but not the dungeons. (may the darkness return)
      You mean the Dark Gateway? One of the NPCs with gifting function is still there so they keep it.
      We now have Starlight Garden for Lv 90+, it's easier than Mezzanines in the Dark Gateway, I like that.

Lavatioain (Sea Dragon) is easy to kill, the player skips everything to fight it with one shot kill.
      They make SDN/GDN into a part of the Main quest, so it's not having same feeling as actual raiding.

Old nests from our time has been removed and replaced with useless non-storyline dungeons. (NO ONE IS HUNTING THEM FOR THE EQUIPMENT!)
      no one is hunting them for equipment - that's why they removed those lv 32~80 nest and pick out a few of them and remade.
      just wondering why manticore or ABN.....why...
      wouldn't Guardian Nest or Volcano Nest more challenging and fun? :/

Awaking does not help.
      This awakening idea is basically EX-EX-skills without changing its original specialization, not many comments on it.

Assassin is bad.
      yep I deleted my LB, but heard that raven is very good dps class right now.

Argenta (the girl who were a red robe) is inside carrlockpass while in the original DN she was outside.
      Commission quests were removed and replaced by a robot.
      Argenta has been inside carderock pass even since Lv 80 cap.
      They basically make every quest-related npc inside town.

and finally, DOTA like hitbox makes level 90s bosses too easy.
      kinda agree, and they changed the mechs of bosses and I gotta learn them all over again!
      Last edited by Slavonia; 10-23-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

"Hp and Mp pots obtained via general store npc never healed by percentage, our characters hp were considerably lower than what they are now"

No then us getting percentage pots from npcs side quests in beginner levels won't make sense. I did all their side quest and only have gotten percentage pots which means eyedentity change the store hp/mp pots but not the side quest pots.

"Voice-wise… I’m not sure if you’re complaining that you hear English voices rather than Korean dub…which would be rather silly considering its NA. Or if you’re occasionally hearing the Korean dubs throughtout the game, in which would be a slight bug and you can send a ticket/inquiry for it."

The Original voice for a character can be found by looking up on youtube videos, it was KR, after that JP lastly, EN. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5wSQUG-L-I

"Regarding Rose, if you’ve done the 80 cap main quest line, you’ll receive subtle hints from gaharam (the kali’s mentor) that she influenced Rose’s destiny in order to make her fail in her duties as the prophet and more susceptible to corruption."

That still means she is somewhere out there, we did not save her yet. Her whole story is dead drop when Peter came into the story from out of nowhere. I very much dault she could travel to the maitlands without dying because the Ancients did also have people like Rose and they kept them far away from it.

"Regarding Ignacio, you were able to fight him within the former lvl 70 nest known as “Guardian Nest”.

Ya there was no reason to remove that Nest because it was an official main quest to tell a story of what happen. now only a few people know about ignacio death.

"Velskud (Vassart), didn’t attack saint haven, he had lost his dragon luster to Rosalinde (rose) who later gave it to Pether."

Yes im sure there was no dragon in the trailer, oh wait there was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA7zwWAje-w

So ya a big huge story is missing that used to be level 70 that no one is paying attention to right now.

"If you played the tinkerer storyline, you’ll know that she has NO parents (Jasmine doesn’t count, she’s her creator)."

Time travel made it all mess up, maybe we saved everyone from Vestal and she become a real human?

Comment

Originally posted by firecat View Post
          "Hp and Mp pots obtained via general store npc never healed by percentage, our characters hp were considerably lower than what they are now"

No then us getting percentage pots from npcs side quests in beginner levels won't make sense. I did all their side quest and only have gotten percentage pots which means eyedentity change the store hp/mp pots but not the side quest pots.

"Voice-wise… I’m not sure if you’re complaining that you hear English voices rather than Korean dub…which would be rather silly considering its NA. Or if you’re occasionally hearing the Korean dubs throughtout the game, in which would be a slight bug and you can send a ticket/inquiry for it."

The Original voice for a character can be found by looking up on youtube videos, it was KR, after that JP lastly, EN. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5wSQUG-L-I

"Regarding Rose, if you’ve done the 80 cap main quest line, you’ll receive subtle hints from gaharam (the kali’s mentor) that she influenced Rose’s destiny in order to make her fail in her duties as the prophet and more susceptible to corruption."

That still means she is somewhere out there, we did not save her yet. Her whole story is dead drop when Peter came into the story from out of nowhere. I very much dault she could travel to the maitlands without dying because the Ancients did also have people like Rose and they kept them far away from it.

"Regarding Ignacio, you were able to fight him within the former lvl 70 nest known as “Guardian Nest”.

Ya there was no reason to remove that Nest because it was an official main quest to tell a story of what happen. now only a few people know about ignacio death.

"Velskud (Vassart), didn’t attack saint haven, he had lost his dragon luster to Rosalinde (rose) who later gave it to Pether."

Yes im sure there was no dragon in the trailer, oh wait there was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA7zwWAje-w

So ya a big huge story is missing that used to be level 70 that no one is paying attention to right now.

"If you played the tinkerer storyline, you’ll know that she has NO parents (Jasmine doesn’t count, she’s her creator)."

Time travel made it all mess up, maybe we saved everyone from Vestal and she become a real human?
          Firstly, where the hell did you play Dragon Nest before? Because obviously it wasn't with Nexon of America. >.>

Also:

1. The % potions from quests were the new thing. The potions in shops haven't ever changed.
          2. That video was just comparing voices from different versions of Dragon Nest. Dragon Nest, under Nexon, never had Korean, Japanese, or any other type of voice packs besides English.
          3. Rose was corrupted. She stole Velskud's lustre and gave it to Pether, who then had TWO lustres. This let him become the black dragon and destroy Saint's Haven.
          4. Guardian Nest itself had no storyline to it. It was mostly just through killing him in the nest that it was suggested that he was killed. (Also some quests)
          5. The tinkerer was made from a dragon lustre that was split into fragments which were in turn used to create tinkerer clones by Jasmine. I guess you could say Jasmine is both the mother and "sister" of the tinkerer. The tinkerer isn't human. She didn't become human. She simply extended her own life using the lustre fragments of her clones or some shit.

Judging by your grammar, I can assume you rode the bandwagon in from DNSEA or DN Indonesia or maybe even DNEU. The stories' translation has been changed for each version pretty much, with DNNA's being the most "localized" to the North American market so I can only assume that's where you're getting confused.

:P

Comment

• Uh no, you never could get percentage based potions from the npc shop. Whether or not it makes sense to you is of little importance.
            The Original voice for a character can be found by looking up on youtube videos, it was KR, after that JP lastly, EN
            • Regarding the voice, this is Dragon Nest NA. The voices were never Japanese or Korean for our version post-40 cap (with exception to bugs). Seems like you’re just confusing the North America version with the other clients.
            • Sure rose is still out there, but at this point she plays no part of assistance for our heroes. If you played the main questline without skipping parts of it, you’ll see that Rose is nearly beyond saving at this point.
            • Guardian Nest was removed for the same reason as all of the other nests back in T5, they may re-add it albeit revamped sometime in the future, but until then you can just go watch it on youtube.
            Yes im sure there was no dragon in the trailer, oh wait there was:
            • Srsly, I doubt you actually paid attention to the game’s lore. The black dragon at the time was not Velskud, as he had lost the black dragon’s lustre as well as the ability to transform into said dragon.
            • The Dragon you saw in the trailer, was Pether, not Velskud.
            • Only thing the time travel ended up doing was killing everyone from the future (with exception of Jasmine and the tinkerer).
            • As explained in the post above, the tinkerer is not a human.

By the looks of it, you either

*Didn't paid attention to the game's mechanic and lore

or

*Played on another server.

To be honest, I'm thinking it's the former.

Comment

Oh of you are newbie it would seem, look at my screenshot

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...pse0028adc.jpg

i clearly know how dragon nest was, the year was 2013 picture taken at 9/15 almost 3 years from now. this was before pwr became ftg, the new content was the swamp. look at the map its so small, no teleportation, no extra npcs in town, pvp was broken, etc.

The hp pot is important, how else you do even heal in battles. no one is going to by pots with only 7k of hp with you having 5 million hp.

the voice was kr i am sure about that, you have not explain anything that doesn't say otherwise. also look the actors for NA dragon nest can be found:

The actors in action
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUFeCBTSu6I

the game before anything was added in 2011:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7RxIWu5ODA

the orginal thinkerer voice before it got replace
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3RtulTTaeg

About Rose, we just leave her behind, our whole goal in the entire game was to save her not leave her. someone mess up in the story plot or something happen to the writers.

I don't care about these new things, give me back my old nest with better story.

We do not know what happen in Saint Heaven, every NPC i talked to said it was the black dragon. king cassius III had nightmares about the black dragon, we fought the black dragon, there is a nest for the black dragon, it is no one but Velskud who was the black dragon at that time before the gem was stolen. So unless there's like an official fix to the story we have no one but Velskud to blame.

i dont know how time travel works, maybe she is not part of the tinkerer army, heck there was one npc that told me there was more gods and each god did different things. so tinkerer story doesnt end that easy.

Comment

No, you clearly don’t know how dragon nest was.

Again, hp potions obtained via the npc store heals by a fixed number, not percentage. It has always been this way.
                No one uses pots to heal, if you need to be heal, a healer class would heal you, pots became irrelevant aprox 60 cap and after.
                Now I can’t say much regarding the game pre-40 cap, however post-40 cap with exception to the warrior & sorceress, none of the classes had their voices changed. The tinkerer’s voice has been the same since its release (I know this for a fact since I started playing at Tinkerer’s release).

I already explained what happened to rose and how the events of the game led to her eventual corruption. Yeah, maybe that wasn’t the intent of the original devs, but that’s how it is now, you’re just gonna have to get over it.

Regarding Saint Haven, we know what happened to it.
                Some brief spoiler:
                40-50 cap:
                • We leave Saint Haven and go to Lotus Marsh
                • To give Gerrant’s lustre to Argenta.
                • 2. To meet Kasarana
                • We run into Velskud while handling our business in Lotus Marsh
                50-60 cap:
                • Varnak’s corpse was reanimated
                • We meet up again with Rose who is accompanied by Teram.
                • We find out that Velskud is also after Varnak
                • During Velskud’s fight against Varnak, Rose steals Velskud’s Black Dragon Lustre, revealing herself to be the apostle who had replaced Velskud.
                Now during the 60-70 cap, the red dragon Pether (now armed with the black dragon’s lustre) attacked Saint Haven. The lvl 70 raid, Black Dragon Nest was primarily caused by Rose manipulating the fears of the king and citizens of Saint Haven and making it a reality.
                Again, the Tinkerer isn’t a human. She along with jasmine as well as the entire XD-series (Tinkerers) are clones of Daisy. Of course her story doesn’t end, she’s one of the playable chars, however her story regarding the future ended during 60 cap.
                …so yeah, I’m not really sure how well you paid attention to the actual game rather than clips.

Comment

As someone who's been playing Dragon Nest NORTH AMERICA since 24 cap (which was around mid-2011), and actually reads through the different quest dialogues rather than skip past them and hope to find out what's going on later, what Elune said is correct.

Potions in NPC shops have never healed by a percentage. In fact, until a certain point (I believe some time post-40 cap), cash potions were the ONLY potions that healed by a percentage. Quest potions were changed to heal by percentage since 1) everyone's HP was reaching points where the old versions of the potions were becoming 100% useless, and 2) you can only get a limited supply of the quest potions, unlike NPC shop potions, which means you'll still have to rely on cash potions down the road if you don't want to team up with a healer (though considering you can't use any of those potions in raids, you kinda don't have much of a choice in the matter). So by this point, the NPC potion shop is BEYOND saving.

As for the whole thing concerning Rose, 80 cap explains why she turned out the way she did and why she's beyond salvation by this point.

Edit: Also firecat, the image you shared doesn't really say much to us other than the fact that you were around during 60 cap in 2013, whereas I could find and upload a screenshot that shows I was here long before you (one of my mains even has the 1-year anniversary hat to prove it), and was honestly a bit of a newb back then (took on Prayer's Retreat Hard alone with unenhanced Magic-grade gear...and cleared with <2k HP).
                  Last edited by BowieSage; 10-25-2016, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BowieSage View Post
                    As someone who's been playing Dragon Nest NORTH AMERICA since 24 cap (which was around mid-2011), and actually reads through the different quest dialogues rather than skip past them and hope to find out what's going on later, what Elune said is correct.

Potions in NPC shops have never healed by a percentage. In fact, until a certain point (I believe some time post-40 cap), cash potions were the ONLY potions that healed by a percentage. Quest potions were changed to heal by percentage since 1) everyone's HP was reaching points where the old versions of the potions were becoming 100% useless, and 2) you can only get a limited supply of the quest potions, unlike NPC shop potions, which means you'll still have to rely on cash potions down the road if you don't want to team up with a healer (though considering you can't use any of those potions in raids, you kinda don't have much of a choice in the matter). So by this point, the NPC potion shop is BEYOND saving.

As for the whole thing concerning Rose, 80 cap explains why she turned out the way she did and why she's beyond salvation by this point.

Edit: Also firecat, the image you shared doesn't really say much to us other than the fact that you were around during 60 cap in 2013, whereas I could find and upload a screenshot that shows I was here long before you (one of my mains even has the 1-year anniversary hat to prove it), and was honestly a bit of a newb back then (took on Prayer's Retreat Hard alone with unenhanced Magic-grade gear...and cleared with <2k HP).
                    wait hold on on that "im older and i know things", i just looked up on my youtube video and found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpox-aXIKTE

so this shows i was in the game before tinkerer ever was created or lotus march. Plus none of you seem to remember that Nexon events given cash pots out for free like today's events right now. Also cash pots are easy obtainable with level award by saving them. So you saying that people did use cash shops is outrageous, the fix number is false too since my HP was at 7k and i had the main quest done by that time with the best equipment i know. They would never allow a 100% pot to be used, i even remember not buying a lot of it because 30% wasn't going to help fight any boss, better to die to get full hp.

everyone in the npc quest is worry about her, our character is worry about her, lily is still worry, everyone wants to save her. it's all whoever writer fault for not doing something so simple like placing her next to older elder or somewhere. Not just kill her off in the story where she is consider evil, no one is evil not rose or Vaelskard, i would have been more happy that she was left somewhere in the area then nowhere in the game.

Elune
                    map of the game:
                    http://dnsea.wikia.com/wiki/Map?file=Dn.worldmap.jpg

you telling me that peter worked with monsters (which he never has in his life nor does he admit to ever attacking the city or ever use the stolen item that he got from cassies III) flew by past us, and the town was repair by under 2 days of us fighting green dragon. Nope unbelievable story, too many plot holes to even list.

BowieSage
                    ​​​​​​​i took down the boss with only broken equipment (i thought it would last) which left me with 1k so deal with it.

Comment

By the looks of the image, you were playing around 40 cap which wasn't too much time from tinkerer's release (prob a few months).
                      Potions: Yes, at the earlier stages of the game, nexon was handing out cash shop potions (the percentage ones) left and right. Cash shop potions have always healed by percentage NOT npc store potions (by which I mean potion you actually buy from the npc’s shop).

The change to Rose has been explained already, yes it’s unfortunate, the writer(s) in charge didn’t want her to be helpful damsel in distress to our characters, but you’re gonna have to get over it.

Also I had said that the Town was destroyed during 60-70 cap not 50 cap (cap where we fight green dragon). 60-70 cap, our char was in Arendel, the land of the elves. Also…yeah pether works with monsters, for goodness sake just look at the ranks of the Dragon Cultists.

Regarding Pether, this may make it easier to understand.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3JUKUzNybU
                      Now, if you watched the video, you’ll have noticed something.
                      • There were dragon cultists attacking the Saint Haven’s citizens.
                      It is a well-known fact that Pether Commands the dragon cultists.

Comment

Actually, I don't think that happened during the Arendel Arc (at least, I don't recall it happening then, but prior to it). If I'm remembering correctly, an update or two before 70 cap, Loffy's Dicey Dungeon was released (pretty much after most of the important content for 60 cap was released), and according to the lore (at least how it was explained on Nexon's homepage for the update that introduced the current version of Saint's Haven), the attack on Saint's Haven occurred while many of the adventurers (i.e. us) were away searching for Loffy's treasure (and thus much of the treasure was put towards rebuilding Saint's Haven). Unfortunately, that part is never mentioned in-game, and the opening cutscene for the attack has long been removed, so it's understandable one wouldn't know about that (and thus the mention of the attack later in the story wouldn't make much sense) unless they were around back then and actually paid attention.

Also, firecat: I attached an old DN screenshot I have archived, just for you, since we're playing the age game now. If you look at the date on the image name, it's from September 16, 2011. Did you know that was back during a time when end-dungeon chest rank was random, and the only thing your dungeon grade did was determine how many chests you could choose from?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by BowieSage; 10-25-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Elune
                          Elune commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You're correct, that's how it was explained.

Originally posted by BowieSage View Post
                        Actually, I don't think that happened during the Arendel Arc (at least, I don't recall it happening then, but prior to it). If I'm remembering correctly, an update or two before 70 cap, Loffy's Dicey Dungeon was released (pretty much after most of the important content for 60 cap was released), and according to the lore (at least how it was explained on Nexon's homepage for the update that introduced the current version of Saint's Haven), the attack on Saint's Haven occurred while many of the adventurers (i.e. us) were away searching for Loffy's treasure (and thus much of the treasure was put towards rebuilding Saint's Haven). Unfortunately, that part is never mentioned in-game, and the opening cutscene for the attack has long been removed, so it's understandable one wouldn't know about that (and thus the mention of the attack later in the story wouldn't make much sense) unless they were around back then and actually paid attention.

Also, firecat: I attached an old DN screenshot I have archived, just for you, since we're playing the age game now. If you look at the date on the image name, it's from September 16, 2011. Did you know that was back during a time when end-dungeon chest rank was random, and the only thing your dungeon grade did was determine how many chests you could choose from?
                        ah now that explains it, you see what one dungen can do to mess up the story. This is truly no one but the developers fault at this point exactly since they incorrectly blame Vastart for it, the npcs would have blamed the dragon cult for the mess not the black dragon because they think the black dragon is gone.

also yes, the faster you clear the dungeon, the better you can rank like SSS. Thats where the speedrunners came in, they always get SSS rank for clearing it under 1 minute or 2, depending on which dungeon with the different cutscene and class.

Comment

• BowieSage
                          BowieSage commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah. They added Loffy's Dicey Dungeon into the game as an occasional event and had an opening movie at the start of 70 cap that explains a few things that happened after Jasmine's attack and before the journey to Arendel, while adventures were away seeking treasure. They just forgot to include something into the storyline that mentions that BEFORE the player enters Arendel.

Hello , i hope this is the right way to ask my question.
                        I have just returned playing dn but i have a problem getting my 3rd job.

Im a bringer level 51 and i have been doing the quests in lotus marsh , suddenly i dont find any quest in the remote quest log and i have no idea what to do

Pls help i cant even lvl up cuz im afraid i wont be able to take the specialization

Comment

• Panpeito
                          Panpeito commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you should be fine. in lotus marsh, if you talk to people, especially your class mentor, you will find a quest with [specilization] in front of it. it wont ever go away and as long as you go back and complete that quest line youll be able specialize. it probably shows up as sidequest rather than remote quest.
                      Working...
                      X