IDN first clear winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDN first clear winners

I mean I thought this should be common sense but how come Eyedentity just let the same people win the event multiple time like that? Looking at the first team clear and the 3rd team they are pretty much the same team, not even alt but the exact characters too. So you can just take 1 sub and it will be counted as an entire new application to the contest? This just doesn't seem right to me.
    Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

I thought that was weird as well.

Comment

they had no rules about that unfortunately

with the nonexistent rules for it the current winners make sense.

Comment

even I can say that is some bs

lol so a third team basically didnt win, and one team set basically got more rewards :T

Comment

Rules are rules. There's none saying you couldn't be in the winners list twice. Granted that even I'm a little urked that they didn't think about the event rules all the way through. ( ′︵‵ )
          IGN: CharginTool
          Discord ID: CharginTool #6299
          (9 ′︵‵ )9

Comment

Originally posted by CharginTool View Post
            Rules are rules. There's none saying you couldn't be in the winners list twice. Granted that even I'm a little urked that they didn't think about the event rules all the way through. ( ′︵‵ )
            This very much. It's truly a shame especially considering how much some people had practiced.

With that said, I think Eyedentity is still trying to get the hang of this. After all for the tkn hc event they have "Duplication accounts aren't counted".

Comment

well I mean I'm not really affected by this but if you are the supposed 3rd place team I imagine you would be quite upset since the first place team practically just robbed you of what you deserved
              Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

We wernt expecting that to count for the 3rd clear. If they decide to give it to the other 3rd clear team, we could care less. It's also kinda hard because quite a good amount of alts and guildies got clears before the actual 3rd tema cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by CiRRAV View Post
                  We wernt expecting that to count for the 3rd clear. If they decide to give it to the other 3rd clear team, we could care less. It's also kinda hard because quite a good amount of alts and guildies got clears before the actual 3rd tema cleared.
                  Should be once by account with at least half the team being different (By that I mean, 1st team can have 4 alts in the 3rd team with 4 different people). 1st and 2nd teams were clear winners, but with 8 people being in the raid, gotta expect Alts to clear. Just a shame for the actual 3rd team that cleared :/ But they have to respect the rules they DIDN'T put in. It's a mistake but with their lack of experience in this, had to be expected.

Your team could always try to put an official post on the forums and send in a ticket if you really want to be fair with a potential 3rd team (If it does exist with 8 ''unique'' account and no alts).... because currently, 5 of the first team get double rewards :/
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

it's too late.

they made a mistake by not having good rules. they cant just change it now after announcing the winners.

Comment

what a noob crazyzeus

could get the first clear and third clear but not the 2nd one

easy!

:^)

Comment

• Patrache
                        Patrache commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I would of died of laughter if him and is Clique had won all 3 Party Slots

thankfully they seem to have learned and added a disclaimer for the TKN HC clear event: no duplicate accounts (albeit in broken english)
                      Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
                      Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
                      Discord: vara#2664
                      recent costumes list

Comment

I have proof that I, Hoest, was on the 3rd clear run, but was disconnected due to my internet. If any Eyedentity mod sees this, I expect my additional 80,000 DNP that I rightfully deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoest View Post
                          I have proof that I, Hoest, was on the 3rd clear run, but was disconnected due to my internet. If any Eyedentity mod sees this, I expect my additional 80,000 DNP that I rightfully deserve.
                          so fat isp kicked u off

Comment

The supposedly 3rd clear team. Also if Zeus's team really don't care about the dnp they getting for 3rd clear can always give us free jellies with it x] It be something and we would appreciate it.
                            Last edited by Exassassin; 10-25-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X