Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! How do you like this forum? I love it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, let me start with what I like:

-Signatures (Don't know why Nexon still doesn't have this when just about every forum I've seen has the option by default)
    -Larger profile images (REALLY wanted to have the original version of my Nexon profile image, but iirc the image size for them is 80x80 instead of 200x200, so I had to crop out much of the image. Glad I can show a memory from DN's past in its (somewhat) full glory now (I miss the old Saint's Haven. Every time I hear its theme...))
    -Profile Customization (Haven't tweaked with this yet, but it's nice when we can do much more with our profiles than just editing the profile image)
    -NO DUMB LOADING BUGS WHEN LAG ON EITHER END IS INVOLVED (So far. Fingers crossed.)

Now what I don't like:

-Lack of theme choices (I gotta admit, it gets dull and annoying when there's no way to change the theme you have for a forum and have to settle for what you're given)
    -No signature limitations (as Shs has demonstrated in this thread. No offense intended, but looking through these forums is going to be a headache if more signatures end up like that. Eyedentity might want to add some size limitations)

Comment

Being able to customize your profile is soo nice too ;A;
      http://puu.sh/rkXXK/06927c10af.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/MwPpVFy.png

Comment

I don't know what exactly I'm doing
        but I like it

Wanna Be One of Us?

http://tiny.cc/boompanes01

Comment

just the fact that I don't have to refresh the page a couple time just to see a thread already made this much better
          Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• BowieSage
            BowieSage commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah. That's kinda included in what I mentioned. It was always a pain.
            Also, another thing I like: being able to comment on individual posts without having to create a new post. Allows for a quick side comment or two without having to extend the thread.

Originally posted by Install View Post
          LF> Signature restraints.
          I support this.
          Last edited by Syntonism; 09-24-2016, 12:22 AM.
          Physician is life, Elementalist is hometown.
          Syntonism/Synt/Reimyu

Comment

The signatures are already a problem Orz.
            Discord : * Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *#4267
            Main Character : Aelphaeis

Comment

Obviously the signatures need some sort of limit put in place and I would love if the orange on light grey was changed. Other than that, the forums aren't bad.
              IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
              Briala, Tempest
              Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Besides the fact they need signature fixes, and some option to change the coloring of the letters from orange to something else, I'm loving the new forums so far.
                IGN: Slinky Lv.93 Barbarian

Comment

I'm enjoying these forums very much... sigpic

Comment

Love this new Forum!
                    IGN: LunarForce

Comment

The new forum is good stuff.
                      Sig's need a bit of restriction, but other than that.

Comment

Would be nice if they started designing/decorating the forums. This all white is sorta ehhh.

Comment

I'm posting this comment on my phone, this forum is immensely better than Nexon's piece of shit.

EDIT: I can actually say shit now... way better than Nexon.
                          Last edited by Blurlight; 09-23-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• BowieSage
                            BowieSage commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Be ready in case they put censors in place after the transfer.

Really like this forum but i agreed with almost everyone, signatures need some restrictions..

Kappa This Attach problem dont let me upload Images.

Comment

The yellow font color under the avatar makes it hard to read on a gray background.
                            YouTube: Tenshi (PinguXDPudding) | Twitch: Tenshi_EX
                            YouTube channel is mostly comprised of Acrobat tutorials, general tips and tricks. On Twitch, I stream random games, mostly first-person shooters at random times.

Comment

Working...
                            X