How will we make raw gold now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will we make raw gold now?

They killed the best dungeon for gold that can be farmed without pwr. There's no replacement.

The new 93 dungeons have super low drop rates for gold without pwr.

Farming zephyra was so fast and talisman helped with grinding and gold goblin drops. I dont want to apple farm on 500 characters....

Dailies barely give gold and the new 93 dungeons have super low drop rates for gold without pwr....

Find something better to do with your life instead of excessive participation in brainless content and complaining about empty filler when it is removed. Cry more normie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnell View Post
      Find something better to do with your life instead of excessive participation in brainless content and complaining about empty filler when it is removed. Cry more normie.
      nah im good.

Comment

Back to 8town we go

Comment

Play Farmville, and/or sell IDN runs.

Comment

• Rare
            Rare commented
            Editing a comment
            sell IDN runs? Dude... how does that make gold? We are talking about creating new gold. That's not gonna help anything.

ED has planted their own personal bots to reap the benfits of the black market from what I've heard. Healthy future economy is healthy; farming will no longer be a necessity. Your jammed in butt plugs are no longer locked in place.

Comment

Buy gold like me. why bother making gold. part time at mcdonalds? easy thats at least 30,000 gold a week. Free gold for no grind.

Comment

Working...
            X