Chronicles Event Broken or just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicles Event Broken or just me?

Okay so I just made a character, yes I did it through chronicles. Yes I went through the entire thing. At the end it opened the chest, but nothing happened. Then it didnt teleport me out to SH or anything. So the only way out was me having to go back to character screen. Logged back in, it took me to Ironwood, but I didnt get the last of the rewards, the 200% xp scroll, class change, the last of the storages or the mp pass. So be careful when doing chronicle, Im not sure if its legit broken or just a random glitch on mine. And I cant delete and remake since you can only have 1 per account.

If it makes you feel better, NOBODY got the full rewards listed on the event page

Comment

• Ninjapirate101
      Ninjapirate101 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you did a chronicle character also and didnt get the last of the rewards?

I didnt get the exp scroll, class chane or mp pass;

Comment

same here, did not get exp, class change and storages

Comment

they trying to kill this game lol

Comment

Here's all you need to know about the event!
          https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/32

Happy gaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaya View Post
            Here's all you need to know about the event!
            https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/32

Happy gaming!
            So could someone explain why a 200% exp scroll is useful AFTER achieving lv 93? Shouldn't that be rewarded after completing Chronicles at lv 80 to GET to lv 93?

Comment

• Yaya
              Yaya commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll check with the Devs on that~

The way the event page is worded from that link, it sounds like they'll put all those rewards aka

Reward 2: Class Change, Adventurer Bag(5 Slots) x 6, Extra Storage (5 Slots) x 6, Marketplace Pass(30 days) x 1, Scroll of Unlearning (1 day ticket) x 1, Resurrection Scroll x 20, Hero's Experience Scroll (200%) Lv.93 / 30 days x 1, Poochum Pet 30 days x 1

In the account storage to receive on any character?

That hero experience scroll 200% lvl 93 for 30 days >_>

Comment

I recieved the marketplace pass and the class change but nothing else. rip the dream
              im not on this account

Comment

I've seen people say xp scrolls effect hero xp too in some way, but I don't know if that is true. Which i guess could be useful but it should be given at level 80 when you finish the chronicles.
                JakeNStuff - Level 93 Abyss Walker
                Twitter: @TheMousseaux
                twitch.tv/jakenstuff
                Guild Master of PantyStash

Comment

Working...
                X