Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About rare costumes in vault that have always been there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About rare costumes in vault that have always been there?

1. For example like lilac dragon rare costume. Would it be worth it to get the complete set?

2. If I get a chance, I think I'll get another rare set and use the synthesizer to make epic set. I know it's going to be random but what epic set will I be getting for warrior if I synthesize it?

3. Thank you eyedentity for providing daily dnp which is something we would never see under Nexon's management.

Don't make the epic set until the new one comes out which could be next month. Those stats the new one will have are going to be OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Night View Post
      Don't make the epic set until the new one comes out which could be next month. Those stats the new one will have are going to be OP.
      so any 2 random rare costume can be synthesized for it right?

Comment

Rare + Rare = either rare or epic
        Rare + any costume = either rare or epic

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
          Rare + Rare = either rare or epic
          Rare + any costume = either rare or epic
          so I guess the cheapest way is to get rare costume and some really cheap normal or green grade costume to synthesize?

Comment

You can't really get the full set bonus from the rare costumes in vault since they came with a weapon that is no longer available.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Girl View Post
              You can't really get the full set bonus from the rare costumes in vault since they came with a weapon that is no longer available.
              don't you get set bonus from having any rare costume combinations? It has to be specifically all same?

Comment

• goflvhxj963
                goflvhxj963 commented
                Editing a comment
                wait, does marine sword have set bonus? I don't have any rare gauntlet on me.

• Cool Girl
                Cool Girl commented
                Editing a comment
                If you are talking about the most recent sword from last month, I don't think it will share a set bonus with the other costumes currently in the vault.

• goflvhxj963
                goflvhxj963 commented
                Editing a comment
                dang it! I just hope the stats in it is good enough to replace the 6th or 7th set bonus....
            Working...
            X