No announcement yet.

Last page of storage deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping this because the issue still needs to be addressed, also bumping so people can read how to get their stuff back~

Comment

Yaya Last page storage is broken as of this patch. Please inform the developers a fix.

If you request more information, I'm sure several users are happy to oblige, however please create a format to report this problem, so there's a consistent stream of information as opposed to complaints in the mix.
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• Yaya
        Yaya commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi aaron,

Thanks ya! I have forwarded the issue to them!

Originally posted by Pounding
      They managed to make the game as buggy as it was under Nexon

To me, that's an achievement considering they are the bloody devs themselves.
      Not as buggy, buggier.

Anyone who thought things would be better was just daydreaming, considering Nexon can't create patches it was the devs themselves that kept NA buggy while it was with Nexon.

They are just gonna take their sweet time just like all post-transfer bugs.

Comment

I have forwarded this issue to the Devs!

Comment

Update: Yesterday I got an email saying my ticket was closed and to resubmit with Cherry Credits. It's pretty upsetting that I didn't get any feedback on this issue for 2 weeks and then for it to say it's closed. I guess I'll resubmit it to Cherry, but this is getting really frustrating now. .-.

Comment

Working...
          X