"Awakening Costume purchase issue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Awakening Costume purchase issue"

They said they would reissue awakening costume pouches for those who had issues purchasing the first one. Has anyone received one?

It seems nobody has received their compensation yet, so you're not the only one.

Comment

I will forward this issue to the Devs,
      in meanwhile you can send a ticket to: https://us.dragonnest.com/support/request

Comment

Any further updates on this? I had issues purchasing the awakened costume after transfer but the now the pouch has long expired. I was hoping they would compensate per the development info, but obviously that doesn't appear to have happened. I have a ticket in to support, but no response. Why ED doesn't want to make 30 more dollars from anyone is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Xzine View Post
          Any further updates on this? I had issues purchasing the awakened costume after transfer but the now the pouch has long expired. I was hoping they would compensate per the development info, but obviously that doesn't appear to have happened. I have a ticket in to support, but no response. Why ED doesn't want to make 30 more dollars from anyone is beyond me.
          because the company is probably backlogged with tickets that's not even serviced by our publisher and cannot cater to your every need at a moment's notice ((((((((((((((
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Hopefully awakened apple farmers get an exclusive awakening costume.

Comment

Working...
            X