X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDare
    FinalKo = Datboi #DNisAlive
    What did you just call me? get on and 1vs1 me right now

Also any ETA on when all our questions will be answered?

And an email verifying that our account will be transferred would be nice.
    Last edited by TheKo; 09-27-2016, 11:54 AM. Reason: no

Comment

+1 Yes please make this stuff happen.

Comment

+1 Definately agree
        Discord Jack #7023
        ~Destroyer || Apophis~
        ~Guardian || Arus~

Comment

Yessssssssssssss, Preach Sista :3
          I'm pikachu, Love me.

Comment

If ED is listening please add abyss mode to ALL dungeons, practice mode for all nest 40+, re add the previous nest. and finally a better class tutorial that gives players tips on what there main role is. This is just additional wish list to OP's (apologize if some of these are already in game)

+1

Comment

Originally posted by FreakingSpaz View Post
              If ED is listening please add abyss mode to ALL dungeons, practice mode for all nest 40+, re add the previous nest. and finally a better class tutorial that gives players tips on what there main role is. This is just additional wish list to OP's (apologize if some of these are already in game)

+1
              Agreed.
              • Abyss mode on previous dungeons adds a little challenge, and gives them an opportunity to make less-used features actually useable. Case in point: Nobody crafts Lv.40/50/60/70 quality gems (and Lv.40/50/60 ones weren't really crafted even when gem crafting first came out), because no one wants to waste laments on lower-tier crafting mats. However, those gems are actually really good for leveling (Lv.40 quality gem is only a tiny bit worse than a Lv.60 crude, for example, so you can use them up until Lv.70), so it would be ideal if the old suffix II dungeons dropped gem cores instead. I would also like to add that some of the Lv.40 abyss dungeons should drop Lv.40 gem cores, if this is done, so you don't have to wait until Lv.50 to get Lv.40 cores.
              • The lower-level nests and raids gave the game flavour, and actually let people have fun while leveling. Without them, however, all that's left is a mindless grind to the level cap, which has driven more than a few players away simply because they burnt out and/or got bored doing it. To solve this, the nests/raids should be available at their original level, in addition to the revamped versions offered for capped players. In fact, this would allow for interesting opportunities to add continuity between the original and capped versions, if done properly:
                • Lv.90 manti nest could be changed to feature Kirshlaval coming back as a zombie manticore, with new tricks based on this.
                • Lv.90 ABN could have the golem being upgraded into a robot, using wreckage from Titan Nest.
                • Lv.93 TKN could feature Landslide Krag taking up his father's role, leading to a more ferocious fight because it's personal.
                • And so on...

I just don't like the removal of established content from a game, it honestly feels like you're trying to actively make the game worse. Even if you're not, that's a bad feeling for an MMORPG.

Comment

• FreakingSpaz
                FreakingSpaz commented
                Editing a comment
                I was planning on build off some of my suggestions but you did a far better job then what i came up with.

• Omega Metroid
                Omega Metroid commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks. There were some other things I wanted to mention, but I couldn't (and still can't) remember what they were.

Hopefully ED is actually looking at forums for suggestions.

A few new problems that have occured is

-GM summons not working

-Champions pass not working

- People not being able to buy awakening costume (addressed already by ED)

-Translation problems

- 93 EXP crests not working

- 93 gears not showing set bonus

- NO communication yet with forums or in game.

- 1-1 inquiry does not work. Ive sent tickets it goes to cherry and they close it after 10 days lul. I see no point in Cherry answering for you for this reason. "Ticket has been sent to ED" , two days later "Ticket has been sent to cherry to assist you", 1 week later "Ticket has been sent back to ED because we dont know its not our game". Then I get no response at all and my ticket gets closed after 10 days of inactivity.

- Passes for nests we dont have yet.

- (even though I like it) Dailies/nests randomly resetting at any given time.

-Still no selling/trading or EC items. I thought this would be first thing they would put in game. Hopefully they dont keep it exclusive to every other server in the world except us.

Thats just some of the new issues that appeared. Its only been a little bit so ill give them benefit of the doubt. Hopefully the new update at end of October will fix a lot of this and the ED team can appoint people for forum and in game (GM) to keep players updated.

Comment

Seems like ED is turning out just like how Nexon was. Both companies are just managed with people who put in minimal effort and are money hungry.

Comment

Working...
                X