I feel so sad with the Picture EVENT :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so sad with the Picture EVENT :(

We thought the event might be very competitive (−_−;), so we give up to attend the event, but who can tell me why the picture of the first is such.... / _ ;
    Look our picture down there, how do you think with that event = =|| ?

People are asking there friends to like there pics. Btw if your posting yours do it in the Fan Creation section of the forum.

Comment

The first picture is absolute garbage compared to the other winner and some of the other ones submitted. These contests are just a popularity contest. Hopefully a new system for deciding the winners will be in place by the next one.

Comment

AANNNND now you know why Nexon did random winners. So everyone could have a chance.
        Pasta, Lvl. 93 Ruina
        Insolis, Lvl. 90 Raven
        Dakeil, Lvl. 90 Guardian

have a Pasta in comic sans text

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if the first place winners just made a billion new accounts and liked their own thread. Not like it's hard to make a new acc since these forums don't even have e-mail verification and I doubt ED would be bothered to check.

Comment

I thought it would be funny to make a thread about the winners to show how the community always complains about everything in terms of who won. You beat me to it

Comment

winners probably practiced on another server for 3 years.

completely dishonorable.

Comment

posted my official statement on it
                Last edited by Tiyara; 11-09-2016, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X