Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot is coming in game. Gj

There were many more before.
    Last edited by Yeezy; 11-11-2016, 06:58 PM.

Those might just be Apple Farmers.

The new event has encouraged lots of people to take up Apple Farming.

Be the Best. Be an Apple Farmer today.

Comment

thats why the game has been so "active" lately.

bots will destroy dn.

Comment

Bots destroy any game. But this is going to make it disastrous we are a small community

Comment

I doubt those are apple farmers It's probably from the people who spam in town '' buy gold at blah blah '' and they use these to bot dungeons and sell people botted gold. Which later gets them banned. I doubt any admins ever actually log onto this game and ban those spammers and these bot accounts. :/

Comment

yep cant be bothered to ban the bots but can ban the people who buy the gold nice job

Comment

Those bots are good for the game if you want the economy saved. Only problem is server lag
              Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

I think these bots will be great for the game and for someone like me who has to work 9-5 at a well paying job.

Personally I do not have time to grind 5 hours a day just to make pennies worth of gold. Buying jellies with a very small portion of my big paycheck every week has made it quite easy for me to get gold. But If I can just buy gold directly at a better rate well I'd much rather do that. Not saying that I have or that I plan to though.

Comment

Said this before and I'll say it again; bots are the answer to the server's detracted economy. They are also likely the fruits of ED in secret, in response to the community's economical distress; or they will simply be allowed to coexist in order to route some slack on ED's workload.

Comment

Working...
                  X