Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question or two!

Hello, I'm happy to see you all.

First, is there any confirmation that we confirmed our account transfer anywhere? I want to make absolutely positive that all of my stuff is being transferred!

Second, does anyone know if the free costumes we're getting with the transfer comes with weapons/side weapons or even a stat bonus for set?

I'm looking very much forward to this new Dragon Nest for us all!

1. Check the agreement on Character Select in game. That's how it works. The forums are completely separate, and that is why you had to make a new account for it. They aren't connected. I am sure once the transfer occurs, you will be able to log into your proper transfer account through the main website.

2. Set 2 and 3 do show the Lencea with a weapon skin, so it looks like they will likely be included, but only ED can confirm that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinn101 View Post
      1. Check the agreement on Character Select in game. That's how it works. The forums are completely separate, and that is why you had to make a new account for it. They aren't connected. I am sure once the transfer occurs, you will be able to log into your proper transfer account through the main website.

2. Set 2 and 3 do show the Lencea with a weapon skin, so it looks like they will likely be included, but only ED can confirm that.
      Thank you very much for responding! And I'll just have to trust that my account transfer will go through, then.

Comment

Yep. Just remember that your new account info to log in will be the email you assigned to the account during transfer process in Character Select. You could've put whatever email you wanted, since its just making new info out of nothing. As long as you remember that new info and it (should) goes through properly, then you're set.

All that's left for us right now is for the main DN NA Eyedentity website to go up, and the download to become available (likely new download since its not through Nexon launcher).

Comment

Working...
        X