Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what's the minimum required gear for IDN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what's the minimum required gear for IDN?

oooooooooo

Originally posted by BigBeef
    The absolute MINIMUM requirements: it's doable with well enhanced 90 epic/non ice dragon unique gear , a well constructed party, good skill planning and skilled players. anything above that just decreases the run time.

people who say L-grades or say you need high FD are delusional or trash at the game and/or use overpowered gear to compensate for how trash they are. think about it. why would the normal version of the raid drop evo nightmare shards to make evo nightmare weapons or unique ice dragon gear when neither of them are better than 80 L-grade gear?

normal version of the raid was made for above average gear levels at 90 cap but not necessarily top tier gear levels. we already have people crocking the shit outta the normal version of the raid in 25-30 minutes and individuals doing 100m dps by themselves. the hc version of the raid only needs 94m dps total for the entire party to clear the timer. with ex debuff stacking still in place reaching that much dps shouldnt be a problem.

hmm, as of now, I'm using +12 theano sword and gauntlet and plan to enhance transfer to nightmare weapons when I Get one (still need more nm points >.<). So this will be enough I guess?

Comment

Max FD, 200k+ damage in town, Genesis Rings and 1.5m HP. Buy the latest costume in the cash shop too and play Overwatch a lot.

I have and do all of those and it's real useful especially when I'm dead in IDN before the 1st boss even comes out.

Comment

A toaster oven and a head.
        Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shs21
        Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/shs21
        Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShsStream

Comment

4mil HP. Dead DPS is no DPS.

at least 200k pdmg/mdmg in town. #truth
          2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

90 unique weapons or better
            unique or lgrade armors, only epic armors considered are cornura/ultimate theano for unnerfed idn
            awakened classes/good party comp
            a tank that turns the first boss (not necessary but makes it easier)

your biggest obstacle gear-wise is the 1st boss dps check, if you cant time skills correctly or get the optimal rotations your team needs to 1) work on rotations or 2) get op gear to compensate

obviously the teams that clear first 1) are pre-established teams so they already trust each other and saves time, at most have to recruit a few people 2) have the best gear because good gear makes it take less time.

Trust me if your ragtag team are all in +12 theano epics they're not going to clear in a timely fashion because 1) everyone needs to be trained how to raid and work together, and recruiting/training takes far longer than gearing

i made a new team with various people, most who don't use the forums, and we only practice once a week. i've already had to replace and drop members, find subs, etc for 5 weeks. If 1 person dies during the run progression slows down a lot. If someone DC's we have to stall because the loss of a dps prevents us from making checks. I have to give new members grace periods and any subs who use idn4-man strats cause wipes, and most of all you cant be frustrated because it's only natural that people make mistakes and accidents happen.

You need better gear than theano epics for unnerfed IDN abyss because gear is a minimal commitment compared to actually raiding. Even in teams with all skilled lgrade dpsers, 1 death drags all progression. What makes you think just theano epics is enough?
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
              ILLbeURdeath commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree with most of this +1

The clear is coming

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
            90 unique weapons or better
            unique or lgrade armors, only epic armors considered are cornura/ultimate theano for unnerfed idn
            awakened classes/good party comp
            a tank that turns the first boss (not necessary but makes it easier)

your biggest obstacle gear-wise is the 1st boss dps check, if you cant time skills correctly or get the optimal rotations your team needs to 1) work on rotations or 2) get op gear to compensate

obviously the teams that clear first 1) are pre-established teams so they already trust each other and saves time, at most have to recruit a few people 2) have the best gear because good gear makes it take less time.

Trust me if your ragtag team are all in +12 theano epics they're not going to clear in a timely fashion because 1) everyone needs to be trained how to raid and work together, and recruiting/training takes far longer than gearing

i made a new team with various people, most who don't use the forums, and we only practice once a week. i've already had to replace and drop members, find subs, etc for 5 weeks. If 1 person dies during the run progression slows down a lot. If someone DC's we have to stall because the loss of a dps prevents us from making checks. I have to give new members grace periods and any subs who use idn4-man strats cause wipes, and most of all you cant be frustrated because it's only natural that people make mistakes and accidents happen.

You need better gear than theano epics for unnerfed IDN abyss because gear is a minimal commitment compared to actually raiding. Even in teams with all skilled lgrade dpsers, 1 death drags all progression. What makes you think just theano epics is enough?
            mmg, so should I just sell my theano weapons and get to the idn set? I'm guessing you can't enhance transfer my theano weapons to idn unique though right?

Comment

• ceruulean
              ceruulean commented
              Editing a comment
              For weapons any 90 uniques is good, perhaps 93nightmare weaps but the time it takes to get them is too long and by then idn is nerfed and a lot of my points will be moot. If you want to go for hc, get some rdnl armors for more damage now, or 90 unique armors so yo have the gems ready for your lgrades, or find an op team to carry you

IDN literally just came out

Don't be in a hurry to do it

Comment

The most played content in the game has no minimum gear requirements.

Be the best. Be an Apple Farmer today.

Comment

Working...
              X