RDNL - Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDNL - Defense

I started to do RDN Norm and HC. My guild mates told me is te best way to get damage and it can be transfered to IDN, but is not what i wanna ask here.

I saw my DEF goindgdown a lot, before i had like 48% DEF and 42% MDEF. I'm puting gear per gear into +6 to after try put +10. I'm with 5 pieces ATM and my DEF is like 20%. What is the best way to get some defense ? Im with a nice attack, but i'm getting high hits even in Manticore HC.

You're just going to have to either wear sturdy/adorned crests or practice dodging a bit more. Not much you can do about the low defense on RDNL.
    Hey player, do you know what time it is? (◕‿◕✿)

Comment

I have 17% physical defense. The best you could do is not get hit and have plenty hp to at least not die to burns and poisons. You could also consider using some highly enhanced lv90 unique gear with highly enhanced 90 gems to have close to the same stats but much higher defense. IDN L's use those 90 gems so using them in 90 uniques wouldnt be a waste either. If you're going full L's you're ready to accept being squishy.
      Snobu - Smasher aka War Mage
      Nico - Destroyer

Someone will always ruin something for others...
      PVE War Mage Guide

Comment

Thanks for the infos, guys. So, nothing changed synce BDN cap. High HP, low Defense. I minded cuz i saw some prints with a good defense, even with RDNL. The people had like 200.00 Attack and a good DEF, not low. They really are using 3rd plates in DEF & MDEF ?

Btw, thanks for the answers, Snobu andToby.

Comment

Np. The defense also depends on your class. 20% defense with RDN's, you sound like either a sorceress or archer which is normal for either.
          Dont go for 3rd line defense plates. One major thing that changed since BDN days is that now most enemy attacks have range/aoe indications before they are casted which makes dodging things much easier.
          Last edited by Snobu; 11-23-2016, 10:05 AM.
          Snobu - Smasher aka War Mage
          Nico - Destroyer

Someone will always ruin something for others...
          PVE War Mage Guide

Comment

Working...
          X