Halloween Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Shop?

Halloween shop was removed? I seem to remember that event shops tended to stay for at least one more patch back then... Well not WAY back then. But I do seem to recall Santa Orc's shop getting reinstated when enough people complained about his removal. I still have a lot of coins on several characters because I was too busy to exchange them on the last day too. How unfortunate...

Incidentally, has anything been done about the missing storage problem? The ticket I sent in was closed with no explanation.

Suppose there's nothing to be done at this point, considering the direction things are going.

Sometimes they last longer sometimes they don't. They had it in the patch notes that they planned to remove the shop unfortunately.

The storage was time limited, if you want your items back just make space for them by moving storage items to your inventory and then relog. Not sure if it is a bug or not, but i remember them giving out a full page of storage expansions later on.

Comment

• Potoo
      Potoo commented
      Editing a comment
      They did??? Didn't see it... Oh well.

And I haven't seen time limited storage since Lunia... Don't think it's ever been a thing in Dragon Nest. How bizarre.

Thanks for your help.

The Blessing Box daily quest also encourages people not to spend their coins, so they're really just setting people up for failure.

Comment

• Potoo
      Potoo commented
      Editing a comment
      That's... what happened to me. Guess I'm failure now haha
Working...
X