Rixty Game Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rixty Game Card

Anyone use the Rixty Game card? I used one and Xsolla said the payment method wasn't available then I tried using it again and the money on the card was depleted. I went to Rixty's site and the invoice said the money from the card went through already but there's no ec anywhere to be found.

I forgot what I did but are you certain you have only the listed amounts? Such as 5k, 10k , 30k...etc? Until you have only those amounts they have listed then you click it again and it should get through. If you already put in for example a 15 dollar card then just put in another 15 dollar one and it will all go through and work.
    Last edited by Night; 11-24-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• ViperLily
      ViperLily commented
      Editing a comment
      I will try again thnx tho

Alright, so its not working. I bought a 50$ card and at first I clicked the 30$ purchase from Xsolla on accident and thats when it happened. I went back and used the same card for 5$ to test and the 5 dollars went through the card info but i got stuck at the "this payment is unavailable" again and received nothing so I suppose 35$ are hidden somewhere, but now I can't use the card again for the rest of the purchase amount.

Comment

Go into your rixty account and add from there. Then go back to eyedentity website and select the option for what you have.
      Last edited by Night; 11-25-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

This happened to me earlier as well.

Comment

Working...
        X