No announcement yet.

EyeDentity, Are you serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to cherrycredits, where they don't communicate much, yet do some work, not all, some. And milk the cash shop aspect hard, the only diff between us and sea/eu? Not millions and millions of G in inflation and no tradeable cash items other then our epic costume. Same complaint players in SEA/EU have friend, welcome to it all.
    Member of Genesis.

One mans nd is anothers beginning.

Comment

Pay to win? really? Can you really call a game where you can clear EVERYTHING it has to offer in epics? The only thing you need damage for is IDN. Even then.. you can clear EVERYTHING with enough time to reach +12s. It's possible to play with only a good amount of time like the beta players without cash. Besides.. they hand out EC stuff pretty quickly. We even get DNP for free.

Pay to win might be true.. but does it really matter in this game?

Comment

Bring back the old ED team, please.

First of all, I would like to say that this new "Engraving system" is similar to the spark system we had back at T4. Is this what DN is all about? Money grabbing game? Because giving away DNP will surely makes us happy. This new system is a moneygrab and it's not working out. You mind as well bring back the spark system if you're going to do this.

Second, I expected more when I came back from transfer and nothing has changed. Why the fuck do I still have bosses still standing still in Golden Grassland, hm? This goes for Zephy Plains as well. Why the fuck is my storage still rigged? I have to pull out all my items and transfer them to General (S) storage to keep them and spending so much gold saving them. Really? I come back and there's several bugs from the past that you haven't fixed.

(Not going to mention PVP because it's a joke)

Third, where's the enforcement of your rules and regulation?

Comment

Why are we still dead last from everyone else is what I wanna know....man we're with the people who made the game and we're still behind ._.
          That Apple Berry Kid
          https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

• Nomine
            Nomine commented
            Editing a comment
            Welp most of original dev team left ED or got fired, plus we are most likely published by ED in name only... at least it feels like it honestly...

Originally posted by Rare View Post
          Pay to win? really? Can you really call a game where you can clear EVERYTHING it has to offer in epics? The only thing you need damage for is IDN. Even then.. you can clear EVERYTHING with enough time to reach +12s. It's possible to play with only a good amount of time like the beta players without cash. Besides.. they hand out EC stuff pretty quickly. We even get DNP for free.

Pay to win might be true.. but does it really matter in this game?
          It's pay to clear faster/easier or do more damage. Not pay to win. Still no excuse for a blantant cash grab patch.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• CiRRAV
            CiRRAV commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea it's stupid that a company would wanna make more money $

• aaron
            aaron commented
            Editing a comment
            cant beleiv the adacity dat ed would hav 2 do dat.........

Ed also dum cuz no longevity plan ZZzzzZzz....

But seriously, some communication outside of the occasional off post from random mods would be better PR than this.

Originally posted by 2Gen
          also what the hell happened to this?

there was no winner list announced, no prizes handed out, that is 12 players out there who should have gotten their DNP and haven't gotten them yet.
          Bumping this. Where are the winners for this event ED? Why are there new events when you guys fail to hand out rewards for old events.

Comment

i agree !!!!!!!

Comment

Typhoon Krag Nest Event Winners has been updated.
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/contests-events/38843-typhoon-krag-nest-event-winners

Comment

• Whiit3ShaDow
                Whiit3ShaDow commented
                Editing a comment
                Still never got my DNP from the halloween screenshot event back in October, sent in a ticket and everything.....

• Yaya
                Yaya commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Whiit3ShaDow,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                They are still looking into the issue for the missing rewards. Please do give them more time.

Thank you for your kind understanding !

Originally posted by Yaya View Post
              Is the iona set not being server storagable intentional?

Since we're on the topic of the iona spirit bug and all..

If no, at least saying no would let me know i should buy more eggs for other chars instead of missing the chance
              6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
              -------------------------------------------------

"
              Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
              Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

• Yaya
                Yaya commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Exassassin,

Are you able to elaborate more on the older spirits issue? Is it also a growth issue or ..?
                Would need more information on it.

Thanks in advance!

• ZepIic
                ZepIic commented
                Editing a comment
                Yaya, for example, any NEW spirits (even argenta, velskud etc.. that were re-obtainable through the black friday deal) are growable. Spirits from before the transfer are NOT growable and they were RESET to level 1. My level 5 velskud spirit from the old service provider was reset to level 1, and not grow-able, after the transfer. I purchased almost $70 of new Dark Eggs to get a new Velskud spirit. It was growable. I re-grew it with Halloween spirits i bought with the coins from the event. The best way to compensate this issue would be to simply give a new grow-able spirit (if possible, of the same type) to any player that has an old spirit that they cannot grow. Then (assuming we get a similar christmas event as SEA.. ) players can re-grow their new spirit from the spirits in the xmas coin shop

This is unrelated to the iona spirit issue. Almost every veteran player was affected by this problem.
                Last edited by ZepIic; 12-06-2016, 03:40 AM.

• Yaya
                Yaya commented
                Editing a comment
                @Zeplic
                Ah I see~
                so he was referring to the pre-transfer spirits! That issue has been noted as well! I
                I will raise the issue again in any case!
                Thanks for the help!

Originally posted by Yaya View Post
              It would be very much appreciated if we were able to server storage the Iona pieces. I have received 29 duplicate items and I'm still missing ONE Iona weapon coupon. It would be nice to be able to transfer these extras over so they literally aren't stuck on one of my characters.

Suggestion: The ability to trade in duplicates for pieces we are missing from the Iona / other sets would be fantastic. (Unlikely but would be very appreciated~)

Also if you see this please give attention to my tickets cherry credits have forwarded to you.

Thanks.

Comment

yeah i agree! It's such a waste of money having duplicate pieces just sitting in your inventory with no use for them whatsoever. I really hope they add in some sort of trade in system for them.

Comment

• ZepIic
                  ZepIic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe they'll free iona from his duplicate captivity when we get the kalahan eggs.

This would be a nice trend to see. (old sets become account shareable when the latest one is released) . In a way, this prevents people from getting (these crazy powerful sets) and sharing them on all their alts every day between ladder & nests. But i feel that this argument really only applies if they DO allow the iona set to become storage-able with the release of a new hero set
              Working...
              X