Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Eyedentity, please add Gold Boxes in the Dragon Vault

Hello Eyedentity,

I think it would be wise to add Gold boxes in the Dragon Vault. As someone with a fulltime well paying job I would purchase several dozen boxes if they were to be added and I'm sure other players with well paying jobs would as well. You may not know but the economy in Dragon Nest NA is in shambles which isn't really a problem for me but for all the less fortunate people in the server I think adding Gold boxes would benefit the server tremendously as well as benefiting Eyedentity. Those who spend on Gold boxes would most likely gradually spread the wealth to the average players through the various transactions that can occur on the marketplace.

Please consider this suggestion and add Gold Boxes to the Dragon Vault. I would love to purchase gold directly from Eyedentity in the future.

I'll ignore the trollish intent of this thread and give my perspective of Dragon Nest ♥

From my perspective this is an optimum PvPer economy: Get lvl 93, sell junk from lvling process, buy super cheap skill crests / tech accessories. Get free DNP for skill up crest / 3 hidden crest. I've never seen this game so easy for new players who want to just pvp.

Highlight of Dragon Nest is PvP . . .

My perspective of PvE: As former L grade user, the goal in gearing up to optimum stats for the cap is gain major advantage in ladder / Guild Rumble / and Un-equalized PvP. For the sake of fun, of course. Honestly, when I see people throwing tons of $ into the game and not taking advantage of the Un-equalized PvP . . . I feel you just wasted the entirety of the lvl cap LOL

In 50 cap, there were tons of un-equalized pvp and guild rumbles. Now there is none. Is there something extremely different in the thinking with PvE players these days?

In Mabinogi, if you are the top level in the game with great gears why would you NOT try to solo guild battle? For me, I loved PvPing groups of people at once (Dragon Nest and Mabinogi); this the most fun MMOs have to offer, from my perspective.

Not trying to insult anyone, I just honestly don't know why you guys PvE to just PvE more, when I always think of using PvE to gain advantage for PvP (Mabinogi mindset I suppose...) ♥

Uhm... I'm actually pretty open minded to your perspectives these days. Why PvE for the sake of only more PvE?

To relate to thread better, I see gold injection helpful if I cared about enhancing L grades, but I don't see the personal benefit besides that.
    However, for the sake of the community, more gold in the economy would be more incentive to PvE more, which is helpful for a larger PvE playerbase, which likely increases PvP playerbase indirectly.
    I'm curious as to why the PvP playerbase is not growing more now though. The lag isn't that bad . . . What reason is there for people to want to PvP in BDO / Blade and Soul / etc over Dragon Nest? I don't get it D:<
    Last edited by Illusie; 11-27-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• ceruulean
      ceruulean commented
      Editing a comment
      The devs restricted ladder times
      Now ladder doesnt even work

there arent enough guilds for guild rumble and theres no stakes or rewards for it either

• ImNotYourPal
      ImNotYourPal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, maybe it's just me, but i see alot of lag in pvp and it hurts my SOUL. Them lagvades op.

Originally posted by Illusie View Post
    I'll ignore the trollish intent of this thread and give my perspective of Dragon Nest ♥

From my perspective this is an optimum PvPer economy: Get lvl 93, sell junk from lvling process, buy super cheap skill crests / tech accessories. Get free DNP for skill up crest / 3 hidden crest. I've never seen this game so easy for new players who want to just pvp.

Highlight of Dragon Nest is PvP . . .

My perspective of PvE: As former L grade user, the goal in gearing up to optimum stats for the cap is gain major advantage in ladder / Guild Rumble / and Un-equalized PvP. For the sake of fun, of course. Honestly, when I see people throwing tons of $ into the game and not taking advantage of the Un-equalized PvP . . . I feel you just wasted the entirety of the lvl cap LOL

In 50 cap, there were tons of un-equalized pvp and guild rumbles. Now there is none. Is there something extremely different in the thinking with PvE players these days?

In Mabinogi, if you are the top level in the game with great gears why would you NOT try to solo guild battle? For me, I loved PvPing groups of people at once (Dragon Nest and Mabinogi); this the most fun MMOs have to offer, from my perspective.

Not trying to insult anyone, I just honestly don't know why you guys PvE to just PvE more, when I always think of using PvE to gain advantage for PvP (Mabinogi mindset I suppose...) ♥

Uhm... I'm actually pretty open minded to your perspectives these days. Why PvE for the sake of only more PvE?

To relate to thread better, I see gold injection helpful if I cared about enhancing L grades, but I don't see the personal benefit besides that.
    However, for the sake of the community, more gold in the economy would be more incentive to PvE more, which is helpful for a larger PvE playerbase, which likely increases PvP playerbase indirectly.
    I'm curious as to why the PvP playerbase is not growing more now though. The lag isn't that bad . . . What reason is there for people to want to PvP in BDO / Blade and Soul / etc over Dragon Nest? I don't get it D:<
    I totally agree with you. Maybe because the only pvp mmos I played in the past was geared pvp, but the only reason I gear or do pve at all is to do geared pvp. Why do I care if you can clear a dungeon 5 minutes faster than me?

Im hoping that this revised ladder will breathe life back into it again - it's offering great titles and good rewards. If not, I'll be going to Revelation Online full time when it finally goes into open beta.

Comment

To say PvE has no point unless it's for PvP is quite a subjective opinion. It completely depends on where the player derives their enjoyment from. I know alot of players (myself included) who enjoy pushing their class's dps to the limit both stat wise and skill wise to clear difficult PvE content with friends, and gear up for future more difficult content. Everyone has their own tastes I guess

Comment

Honestly at this point, I don't see the problem in adding gold eggs in vault for awhile like Nexon DN did..? They left gold eggs in there for a period of time then took it off.
        The only people preventing the game from dying are the people paying for eggs all day everyday ~
        Jks.
        Not really.

But I honestly don't see a problem anymore lol.
        - better economy for players
        - more money for ED
        win - win

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
        Other Characters:
        Saint/s -
        Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
        Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
        Ice Witch - SachMizora
        Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

Shooooot forget all that, they need to (ALREADY) add new hairs, more costumes, pets...EVERYTHING in there place! We are still in LAST PLACE I mean come on man, i'm glad they're giving us free ED, more item drops and uhh what was that other one.......yes im thinking as I type this!

EXP!

But the games still empty! We still have the same events! We don't have any new dungeons! And I still don't have my beach at the sea fishing area unlocked! SEA DOES!
          That Apple Berry Kid
          https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

We need those Golden Eggs up and running in the Dragon Vault. Profits will skyrocket and the playerbase will be happy. It's a win win situation overall.

I just got a raise at my well paying job so I'd appreciate it if you added these eggs so I can spend the extra cash.

Comment

And I'm here nearing gold cap again and still wondering where I can spend gold between overenhancing idnls, fd crests, and selling it for usd/cash items for other games

Because the lag is pretty bad and even bdo buffs their non-awakened classes to be on par with the awakened classes. DN does have the most ideal pvp but those 2 reasons negates it from worth being competitive in.
              Last edited by (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻; 12-01-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Demo
                Demo commented
                Editing a comment
                Post stats & gold or it didn't happen
            Working...
            X