Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about localization.

So, I've been curious about this.

Since Eyedentity is taking Dragon Nest back under their wing, will the game remain for NA only or will the servers be open for others, like Europe ?
    Because let's face it, nobody wants to play with Cherrycredits' awful account system and servers.

I'm afraid that no one here except for Eyedentity can give you a definite answer on that. There's little to no information regarding whether or not NA will still possess it's ip restrictions.

Comment

Yeah. Hopefully the IP Block is lifted so we can get more players in.

Comment

Alrighty. Maybe, with some chance, one of the Moderators or even Support Team members can shed some light on that matter.

Comment

Indeed! If the game open for others, the player base will increase. lets hope someone of Support Team or Moderators come here and say something about :T

Comment

Gotta wait for a couple of more days guys
            Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

Hey! I can safely confirm that no IP block is in place for European players as I managed to connect this morning! GOOD RIDDANCE, CHERRYCREDITS, NO ONE WILL EVER MISS YOU.

EDIT: Time to do the race to level 93 now, all the way from level 1!
              Last edited by Nachuurin; 09-28-2016, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X