No announcement yet.

Why is DN down before enhance event!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they'll surprise us by making all worn gear a +12 immediately upon relaunch of the game Or maybe we'll just all sit around waiting for the game to come back up We keep trying but nothing good yet *sigh* I need +12s !!!! >.< How am I supposed to get OP if I can't enhance anything *shhhh* I can dream...
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Okay if you switch your time zone to CST and then spam F11 on log in you will end up in the cash shop and can then get in game. Such baloney >.< I'm not doing that but several have gotten back in that way.
      DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Okay you can just get in by switching to UTC-Central Time. Ugh...Not a happy DNer atm...This is friggin stupid >.<
        DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Lol dead xdddddd
          DeathlyShade 95 Raven
          MisticKiller
          95 DarkAvenger
          GodTheTeen
          95 Guardian
          ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
          ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
          Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just providing an update here that we've forwarded the issue to the respective team to look into the matter asap. I myself have gotten the crash error upon logging in too ><

Comment

• GodOfDeath
              GodOfDeath commented
              Editing a comment
              that's good to know

Any word on compensation?

Comment

• ChocoMint
              ChocoMint commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll try my best to poke them about it and do an inception on their minds.. but I'm not able to promise anything else :P

xdddddddddddddddddddddddd
            BokWaLa - The Fallen Crusader

Comment

My biggest frustration is not about the enhancement event - because they can extend it for sure - but the fact that the crash happened on a weekend............
              I opened my guild pouch and put my abundant talisman on already...............
              I'm sure a lot of people don't really get to play much on weekdays and wanna get rid of nests on weekends...

Comment

Another update folks: The issue has been resolved & everyone can login as per normal now.

As Yaya has posted at http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ma...g-server-crash , stay tuned for further details regarding the event extension and compensation.

Comment

Working...
                X