How do you Uninstall DN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you Uninstall DN?

Relax , relax im not quitting DN, But I do have a very serious question in regards to the Dragon nest client.
    When the game transfer happened we were told we wouldnt have to uninstall the nexon launcher version of the game and the game would automatically update itself. That is all cool and dandy but I recently thought about getting the steam version again as it remembers your account information. So before I install the steam version I Want to uninstall the current version I have now. However All Nexon Launcher games cannot be uninstalled from the control Pannels uninstall Program list instead you have to open nexon launcher and go to that game's settings and click the uninstall option there.

Sounds simple right? Wrong! Dragon Nest is no longer on the Nexon Launcher game list so it cant be uninstalled that way.
    I Could just delete the dragon nest folder but I Dont think that would completely uninstall the game.

Any solutions to this issue?

You could just delete the game files in LocalDisk:/Nexon/DragonNest or whatever it is.

Comment

• Patrache
      Patrache commented
      Editing a comment
      will that completely delete the game client?

go to Control Panel -> Uninstall Programs -> Find the Dragon Nest Icon and remove it
    Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

• Patrache
      Patrache commented
      Editing a comment
      you clearly didnt read my post properly. If you had the dragon nest Client from the Nexon Launcher before the transfer, the game is not listed on the uninstall programs list.

• Benjix
      Benjix commented
      Editing a comment
      you're right I didn't (my bad there), just thought it would work since I've uninstalled it on my computer that way back then, guess yours is a different case

go here to uninstall DN

Comment

Find the folder in your storage(or just regular drive), right click it, then delete. And then just reinstall it I guess brah.

Comment

Working...
      X