Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So have all the entries for the buddy contest been posted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So have all the entries for the buddy contest been posted?

I know they say "it will take some time to post all the stories" but it's been awhile and all the ones up there were uploaded in fairly close proximity.

I can accept not winning but not even getting that bare acknowledgement would be kinda disheartening. Anyone else waiting to see theirs get thrown up there?

Same thing here. Kind of sad, lol...

Main IGNs: Sebastiel, Zecherzi, Kyusaniel

Comment

It IS really sad!!! ): TangentLies and I worked really hard on ours and it just sucked not seeing it up with the first batch.

Comment

My story isn't up there either and it really sucks. Feels like they just throw mine in the trash or something.

Comment

at least you guys didnt spend weeks on a video for the video contest and was promised all entries would get a participation prize and didnt even get that.

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen mine yet. I took the precaution of sharing it with one third-party though, because I knew I had to tell at least one other person or I'd never be able to sleep again. So I guess I'm at peace, even if it doesn't get shown. Unless somehow a batch of entries got lost, in which case I'd be a little miffed.

Comment

Well they did state that the winners would get their stories published ...
              They didn't say they'd publish everyone's.. :')

But I am a bit upset that they posted more than the winners and then just completely went poof ._.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
              Other Characters:
              Saint/s -
              Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
              Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
              Ice Witch - SachMizora
              Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

• Slavonia
                Slavonia commented
                Editing a comment
                http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/70

It did mentioned.
                "As such, we will be publishing ALL stories that has been submitted, for your viewing pleasure. Now you can see the sweet and mushy stuff you have wrote to each other!"

• SachiMizora
                SachiMizora commented
                Editing a comment
                Would have preferred if they didn't post any at all if they were gonna stop halfway zz

• Slavonia
                Slavonia commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly...

Yeah my friend wrote a really nice letter (<3) and she's taking it a little hard that they didn't put it up ED pls

Comment

We could make our own thread. Get into the Christmas spirit?

Comment

• Milithistorian
                  Milithistorian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  do it!

We're too swole to control!

• Lamian
                  Lamian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I made it. Go!
              Working...
              X