Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are EU players going to be to finally play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are EU players going to be to finally play?

Wanting to know because I would much rather play a version of the game that is developed and published in the West by the actual developers, much like how Neople do things with Dungeon Fighter Online with bringing the game back to the West after Nexon shut down the servers.

I ask this because much like how Nexon did with Dragon's Nest EU players were locked out, but when DFO re-released in the West with it's developers as publishers they made the game accessible to EU players as well.

Thanks.

Nexon IP bans users who already have a service in their respective regions. Often times it's contract or business violations.

Eyedentity is probably going to be lax about it, but only time can tell.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

We will see on the new servers, but I'm willing to bet that Eyedentity wont really care, which is fine with me. More players the better!
      Pasta, Lvl. 93 Ruina
      Insolis, Lvl. 90 Raven
      Dakeil, Lvl. 90 Guardian

have a Pasta in comic sans text

Comment

Technically, Shanda owns cherry Credits and Eyedentity... Why would they care if the money ends up the same place ?
        Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
        IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Your ping might be quite high if you play in NA
          Discord ID: Bubzie#2895

*Noticed* -Yaya

Comment

I hope so! I'd like to be able to play with friends from EU on NA ~

Hostage
            Fashion Nest Ambassador
            PvE Failure || TheCatsEye

Comment

W-what's wrong with EU? uwu
              Guild Master of FluffyTail
              Donkay#9247

Donkay - 93 Inquisitor | Donkali - 93 Soul Eater

Donkali's Guide | Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Axxon View Post
                Technically, Shanda owns cherry Credits and Eyedentity... Why would they care if the money ends up the same place ?
                Localization, business licenses, whether or not operating costs are worth it in EU, the fact that despite the money goes to the single company there's a budget and revenue goals that need to be met, fact that there's usually a different team operating the individual services, the fact that the new Eyedentity server is mainly marketed at NA players (can fall under the category of localization I guess), among other things.
                Last edited by aaron; 09-25-2016, 07:18 PM.
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
                  Nexon IP bans users who already have a service in their respective regions. Often times it's contract or business violations.

Eyedentity is probably going to be lax about it, but only time can tell.
                  Nexon bans Latin America with the exception of Mexico i think, and Latin america does not have a publisher for DN. I've been wanting to play this game since it came out and i have in other servers but for ping issues i haven't been able to really play it. So i hope eyedentitygames lifts the IP block.

Comment

• Chocorroles
                    Chocorroles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mexico is banned too from Nexon games except Mabinogi Heroes, Mabinogi and Maple Story
                Working...
                X