Christmas Cake Hat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Cake Hat?

So, got the Christmas Cake Hat, and the description says that it's needed for a mission. Where am I supposed to get this mission? The description says it appears in the daily missions section, but I didn't see it at all.

Bumping this because I'd like to know as well. I wonder if it's a remnant from an old mission and they just never took the flavor text out?

Comment

You have to equip the hat and go into the Daredevil Faire. The daily mission will be there at one of the portals for you.

Comment

• juujuu
        juujuu commented
        Editing a comment
        Ohh, thank you! Mystery solved.

• Slavonia
        Slavonia commented
        Editing a comment
        No quest popped up/no portal opened by following your instruction :T help

Originally posted by Emi View Post
      You have to equip the hat and go into the Daredevil Faire. The daily mission will be there at one of the portals for you.
      Awesome. Thanks.

Comment

Slavonia , sorry for popping back in so late. I tried doing it again and it worked for me. I always open the most recent Holiday Login Event box and equip the Critical Christmas Hat in SH before hopping into the faire. The event portal is all the way to the left for me. If this is what you do and it doesn't work, I'm not sure how else to help it. ; ; I'm sorry.

Comment

• Slavonia
          Slavonia commented
          Editing a comment
          I am doing the exactly same as the way you doing. :/ Btw, are you using CST time? that might be a reason... you know...

Edit: I mean, CST? or maybe PST, EST, idk, coz I am using neither of these timing.
          Edit2: Anyway, thanks for the helping, I guess it's broken for a lot of other people, might as well just leave it there
          Last edited by Slavonia; 12-27-2016, 02:51 AM.

Slavonia , I know it probably won't help anymore, but I do use EST. It's my default timezone. Good luck. u u

Comment

Originally posted by Emi View Post
          Are you talking about the Santa Orc dungeon? I've always been able to enter those without the hat, though.

░░║ TwitterTumblrArt Thread ⁞ MechaMuffin#0951║░░

Comment

I dont think the time you enter should matter, as long as the hat is equipped. And you get one hat per day in your mail. However, I am in the daredevil fair dungeons , and I dont see any missions ... or any open dungeons besides the memories one.

Comment

I'm not sure guys, but I think that maybe Emi is talking about the Santa Orc dungeon, just as MechaMuffin says. We don't need the hat to enter that dungeon, it's free entry 7 times per week.

Maybe it's from an event of SEA that wasn't added for NA (since that Cassie's name remains untranslated and appears as Kathy, her EU and SEA name).

Regards―
              sn’t your fate,t’s your way.

Comment

MechaMuffin , Volkatrace , you guys are right! I had assumed that was the Christmas event since I earned exchange coupons from it. I thought you needed the hat on since I misread the item description. Looking at it again, it's supposed to be for a cake delivery mission. (Which I definitely don't know about.) Thanks for correcting me.

Comment

bumping this because it's still bugged

Comment

Don't worry Emi, you were just trying to help.

By another way, we still need an answer. Oh, and it seems like one of the daily task is bugged too, and it was removed. I mean the fishing task.

Regards―
                    sn’t your fate,t’s your way.

Comment

Working...
                    X