looking for friends to play together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for friends to play together

HI ,i'm from China ,have been play DN for years in China ,looking for friends to play together in US,how many people are playing DN in US? hope this game is not too deserted in here

Hello there, and welcome to DNNA.
    While our playerbase may not be massive, I wouldn't call it deserted either.

Comment

• chaojiyalong
      chaojiyalong commented
      Editing a comment
      Is the gear upgrading fee expensive in DNNA ,so many Chinese player are quiting DNCN,because of the skyscraping fee of gear and those wings tails 。。。special weapons ... imbalanced DPS between characters ...all of my friends are leaving ,make me feel sad it is a great game though..
      which character you are playing ? is the moon lord still the most powerful in DNNA

• Hanakarasu
      Hanakarasu commented
      Editing a comment
      Only if you plan on going lgrades, otherwise the upgrading fee is pretty manageable. Sadly we still can't sell rare costume accessories, so to get those you would have to get dragon eggs (rng based).

Primarily, I play the Gearmaster and Defensio.
      After this awakening patch, it's hard to say if Moon lord is the most powerful.

ching chong ling long ting tong

Comment

I wouldn't be worried about the population more so the behavior of our community as you can see above but its okay, you can block those kinds of people ^-^
      But welcome to DN NA ~ Hope you enjoy it here, population is okay and may not be as populated as CDN sadly.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
      Other Characters:
      Saint/s -
      Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
      Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
      Ice Witch - SachMizora
      Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

• chaojiyalong
        chaojiyalong commented
        Editing a comment
        how much would most player spend in DNNA....hope the rich gap is not too big,and one dollar equals how much eye credit?
        are u palying game today,hope we can have fun together

• koko
        koko commented
        Editing a comment
        I spend around $30-50 a month usually only and I do all the dragon raids. But I just upgrade my gear day to day.
        I suggest you test your ping and connection to DNNA since you're in China first because high ping is difficult to play.

• chaojiyalong
        chaojiyalong commented
        Editing a comment
        I have vpn when im in china ...some times i play it in US ,so that won't be the problem

With the incoming awakenings, it seems like a lot of previous underrated/"lower-tier" classes are becoming viable in their own way. I consider that a plus. The top gear in the game will always be expensive and part of that is due to a rather dry market and lack of real 'farming' (besides apple farming) at the moment. Cash shop items are cash shop items... but certain items can be traded and sold on the marketplace/through people with gold, but be warned they will cost an arm and a leg if you want the pieces that badly. I wouldn't prioritize it though. When you create a new character, they'll also give you reward boxes at every level that will offer temp cs items you can use for anywhere from a week-a month. From outfits, weapons, pots, birds, MP passes, everything.

Then when you reach level 93, they'll give you permanent wings, decal, and tail, I think?

We definitely still have our many problems but, if you want to give it a try, I would. There's some friendly guilds out there that I'm sure would be happy to welcome you. If you try it for a few weeks and you figure you don't like it, you can make a decision then before investing anything serious into it.

Comment

• chaojiyalong
        chaojiyalong commented
        Editing a comment
        are u palying game today,hope we can have fun together

It is concerning when CN players are complaining about prices especially when they have a much higher budget than us.

Moonlord is strong but most moonlord in NA is not that good so DPS is low compared to CN
      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• chaojiyalong
        chaojiyalong commented
        Editing a comment
        you see,in CDN ,whenever people wants to do a dragon raid, they would open a dragon raid party and start to hire players who has red dragonL+12 or even higher gear starndard,if you don't met the requirement ,they would charge u 7000gold for ice dragon 500gold for red dragon,then u can just floating around as ghost and follow them untill they pass,then u get the gear
        there would be at least 15pages of partys in saint heavens,but in NADA,i only see one and half page of partys,most of them are not even hard core decotor K,do u have some other way to form party to do dragon raid or most player just don't do dragon raid?

• CraZyZeuS
        CraZyZeuS commented
        Editing a comment
        Our culture here in NA is different than CN. Most parties here are created for guild runs only so most of the time you do not see any parties. Secondly, our population is very small compared to CN. If you are playing in australian time, the game tends to be quite inactive.

If you want to raid, you need to join guild or make some friends because there are a lot of small communities here and there that only play within their circle.

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
      It is concerning when CN players are complaining about prices especially when they have a much higher budget than us.

Moonlord is strong but most moonlord in NA is not that good so DPS is low compared to CN
      lol zeus throwing shade every chance he gets.

Comment

I play to you are more to welcome to add me its AnimeSenpai

Comment

• chaojiyalong
          chaojiyalong commented
          Editing a comment
          ive added u check it out Q-Q

lol it's the same game doesn't matter which server you join

NA Has a worse economy than all other servers so the cost of lgrade is painful

the rich gap is still pretty awful that is no different here

ED's English localization is not kept consistent with the former publisher so it'll be much more confusing when asking about skills

the only good thing is that the game is small enough you'll see the same friends every day and pug party gear standards are lower than in other servers
        Last edited by ceruulean; 12-24-2016, 05:16 PM.
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• chaojiyalong
          chaojiyalong commented
          Editing a comment
          you see,in CDN ,whenever people wants to do a dragon raid, they would open a dragon raid party and start to hire players who has red dragonL+12 or even higher gear starndard,if you don't met the requirement ,they would charge u 7000gold for ice dragon 500gold for red dragon,then u can just floating around as ghost and follow them untill they pass,then u get the gear
          there would be at least 15pages of partys in saint heavens,but in NADA,i only see one and half page of partys,most of them are not even hard core decotor K,do u have some other way to form party to do dragon raid or most player just don't do dragon raid?

• ceruulean
          ceruulean commented
          Editing a comment
          If it's pug rdn run people will accept if you meet minimum gear requirements (lvl 90 epics) and know mechanics. If it's a sell run then you have to pay (rdnhc is 350-500 gold and idnl hc is 10000 gold)

Because it's much harder to gear in NA most people don't even try to pug idn and have their own teams for it. I've made and cleared a pug idn run but it ended up being half the people from my team and half people from another team.
          Last edited by ceruulean; 12-25-2016, 01:45 PM.
      Working...
      X