Why is every timed event in this game ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is every timed event in this game ridiculous

I live on the East Coast. And I really have to ask, why is it so ridiculously timed. Some of us do have reasonable hours of bedtime and work.
    So far I cant remember one event that I benefitted from. The apples one to this latest dragon hunting one. And apparently there is no way to communicate this to the people who run this game.

Try working a 2am-11am job and then have an 8pm event... Which is when I sleep.

Comment

Since the game no longer operates under a region lock, I know they're trying to accommodate as many people as possible when they plan these events out, giving some priority to North American time zones. The problem is, everybody has varying schedules and they can't plan for that.

I actually like that they have multiple dragon hunts for each day of the dragon hunt event (rather than a single block of 3-4 hours for an event), but they're spaced out badly if the idea is to get as many people involved as possible. A morning/afternoon event period and an evening event period would be perfectly fine. Or hell, just have a new dragon event be available every ~6 hours, rather than only doing it twice in the evening.

Just my 2 cents.
      ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Working...
      X