Grand Chase X Dragon's nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Chase X Dragon's nest

when I first play this game I found A lot of similarities when playing this game, it really felt so good to know that I have found a game way too similar to it, in fact there is something that itches me, is grand chase developer team somehow related to Dragon's nest developer's team

I don't see any similarities since DN isn't a side scroller.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
      I don't see any similarities since DN isn't a side scroller.
      not graphical but some systems that are in game are much simillar and the skill tree works on the same way

Comment

Hmm.. I can't say I agree with you. A lot of games have skill trees that work like. Eyedentity and KOG Studios are two completely different development companies though.
        Dragoon
        TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

there was actually a grand chase mobile x dragon nest crossover event in korea....

but it was just GC-based items in DN and DN-based items in GC
          Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
          Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
          Discord: vara#2664
          recent costumes list

Comment

Originally posted by vara View Post
            there was actually a grand chase mobile x dragon nest crossover event in korea....

but it was just GC-based items in DN and DN-based items in GC
            But the point is: aside from graphical stuff, there a lot of similarity between GC and DN: Like class specialization and stuff

Comment

I would say that in order to liken DN to another game, that game would have to have a system of hitstates (idle/stun/para/stagger/knockdown) and ways to transition/force a state (evades/superarmor/resets). Does GC have that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lamian View Post
                I would say that in order to liken DN to another game, that game would have to have a system of hitstates (idle/stun/para/stagger/knockdown) and ways to transition/force a state (evades/superarmor/resets). Does GC have that?
                no but the playstyle is pretty much da same, since its a Dungeon Crawling game

Comment

Working...
                X