Dragon Blast Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Blast Event

I'd like to buy some EYEcash for this event, but I'm not sure what they mean by "top up."
    It sounds like it should mean "buy the maximum allowed" but the examples make it seem like it just means "buy."
    Would I get the rebate if I spend, say, $50?

Also, I play through Steam, and elsewhere on the forum a few players had issues getting their rebates after buying through Steam.
    Does anyone know a reliable way to purchase EYEcash if playing through Steam?

-----------------------------------------
    [Event] Dragon Blast!

01-06-2017, 11:06 AM
    Dear Heroes,

New to Dragon Nest NA? Or playing in an account that has never topped up EYEcash (EYEcredit/EYETotal) before?

We are having a DNP rebate event exclusive only to accounts that is purchasing EYEcash for the first time!

Event Period

Start: 7th January 0000HRS (PST) / 0300HRS (EST)
    End: 11th January 2359HRS (PST) / 12th January 0259HRS (EST)

During the event period, accounts making their first-time purchase of EYEcash will get a 100% DNP rebate for all top ups of EYEcash (up to a maximum of 100,000 DNP per account).

Do take note that the purchases made before the service transfer is not counted. First-time purchase refer to accounts that are topping up EYEcash for the first time AFTER the service transfer.

Examples:

Yaya's account is a First-time purchase. She buys 90,000 EYEcash, therefore she will receive a 90,000 DNP rebate.
    Visage's account is a First-time purchase. He buys 120,000 EYEcash, therefore he will receive a 100,000 DNP rebate (due to the limit of 100,000 DNP rebate limit)

Important Notes:

- The DNP rebate will be credited on 12th January during the scheduled maintenance.
    - Steam and Paypal purchases are eligible for this event as well

"top up" essentially means buy. its a term used in other regions of the world but i had only ever heard of this term used in mobile games before.

you should be able to get the rebate, but id wait for confirmation from the team if possible.

Comment

Working...
    X