Scammers Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammers Alert!

Edit: He also took down his thread of him selling not knowing I took pictures LOL.

Do not trust CaiCai/GosuCai/Efis

They buy stuff for really cheap and try to sell them for higher using fake bids.

Also scammed a few people with EC.

Literally anything they can get their hands on they will try to scam. Beware of these people. Most likely same person.
    Last edited by TheKo; 01-10-2017, 03:35 PM.

who cares this game is dying

just like that dead guild Olympus
    2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

Selling birds finalko, u need? D:
      And by the way, I will not sell you leg love ultiamte

Comment

Cai you got caught just stfu and take your defeat. P.S your marketing tactics are ass fake c/o's are the easiest scam to figure out pls learn some real tactics

Comment

It was a complete misunderstanding, and my friend's mistake of saying that I gave the c / o, (you do not know English and he asked me when he could ask for his pants and he said 10k, then he asked who the c / oy is I answered (That I, meaning I was the one who said that the price was 10k pond) but as I know perfectly well that no soy scammer that does not bother me

Comment

Originally posted by CaiCai View Post
            It was a complete misunderstanding, and my friend's mistake of saying that I gave the c / o, (you do not know English and he asked me when he could ask for his pants and he said 10k, then he asked who the c / oy is I answered (That I, meaning I was the one who said that the price was 10k pond) but as I know perfectly well that no soy scammer that does not bother me
            You are both selling the same piece and you both misposted? You are not fooling anyone. Stop bsing everyone. You got caught scum bag.

Comment

You can insult me ​​or interfere with me, which I do not care,

Comment

breaking news: finalko and odin get triggered over some trash piece of gear
                2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

Shet i actually noticed this lol. Since im always checking Forum Trade :eye:

IGN`S: RoryMercury / Rory / Emilia

Discord: Rory#1786

Comment

Originally posted by CaiCai View Post
                    no soy scammer
                    >soy

Last edited by Jay; 01-10-2017, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X