Gestures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gestures

I am curious as to the types of events we will be having after the transfer. Is there going to be any that reward participants with new gestures? There are a few that I have seen on the KDN server that were never released in Dragon Nest North America, and I truly hope they, or even new ones, are released in the future.

+1 support im a gesture slut

Comment

yes please, im in need of new gestures

.P

Comment

still praying some day they will give us the Big Bang! Tonight dance. ):
        im not on this account

Comment

Gestures should never be a event thing or cash. It's something to show emotions to a friend, why should these like this ever be event or cash i'll never know.

I'm hopping they will just give them all out freely after changing servers. They should never be locked even on new characters.
          That Apple Berry Kid
          https://www.youtube.com/user/AppleberryKitty

Comment

gimme a smoke weed gesture. would be dank.

Comment

tbh I wouldn't mind them being in the CS. I hated how you only got new gestures through events under Nexon's service.

Comment

need that heart gesture
                Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
                twitter - steam - twitch
                my guild thread

Comment

GIVE ME NYANYA OR I'LL CRY... probably
                  Pasta, Lvl. 93 Ruina
                  Insolis, Lvl. 90 Raven
                  Dakeil, Lvl. 90 Guardian

have a Pasta in comic sans text

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
                    Gestures should never be a event thing or cash. It's something to show emotions to a friend, why should these like this ever be event or cash i'll never know.

I'm hopping they will just give them all out freely after changing servers. They should never be locked even on new characters.
                    Because they are merely cosmetic, who cares. All event gestures aren't even true emotions, they are just dances and thematic like "fireworks". We have the basic emotions and that's what matters.

No normal person uses emotes to speak with others anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocorroles View Post

Because they are merely cosmetic, who cares. All event gestures aren't even true emotions, they are just dances and thematic like "fireworks". We have the basic emotions and that's what matters.

No normal person uses emotes to speak with others anyways.
                      I agree, but at the same time, I do enjoy the little things like when my Physician bows whenever I say Thank You in chat. It just breathes life into the characters we play.

Comment

Working...
                      X