Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @yaya @GMS @Devs @whoeverrunninggame @everyone

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,

Implement a way to make gold before the whole game quits.

Have trouble making gold? Why not try Apple Farming? It's the easiest and best way to make gold in Dragon Nest. Hundreds of players have already taken up the job to fund their L-grades and future purchases. Apple Farming has experienced a huge year over year growth when it comes to the number of employees on the job thanks to Ice Dragon Nest L-grades.

Be the Best. Be an Apple Farmer today.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLbeURaPPLEFarm View Post
      Have trouble making gold? Why not try Apple Farming? It's the easiest and best way to make gold in Dragon Nest. Hundreds of players have already taken up the job to fund their L-grades and future purchases. Apple Farming has experienced a huge year over year growth when it comes to the number of employees on the job thanks to Ice Dragon Nest L-grades.

Be the Best. Be an Apple Farmer today.
      +1 as much as this guy spams this and annoys people hes right.

The only way to make gold right now is make 500 + level 24s and start apple farming cause thats the only way you will ever make gold in this game.

Comment

Spend smartly and this wouldn't be an issue
        Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• Milithistorian
          Milithistorian commented
          Editing a comment
          stuff's still expensive though.... even if we do focus and plan out gear and stuff it still costs a lot for time spent

apple farming is scary now though, get banned for suspicious activity. inb4 all those banned used an actual bot program to plan and recover apples... anyway i know a lot of people on these forums would hate this but i would love it if we got these gold boxes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpGNOWCDFHI. only real problem i see is if things like genesis or 3rd stat fd become worth more gold than our wallets can carry, but right now our wallets are depleted and we need the extreme boost

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
          Spend smartly and this wouldn't be an issue
          So your telling me all the people that quit because of bad economy and all the people complaining that the games gold is an issue are all just not spending smartly...

holy shit your a genius. Dont forget not everyone has funds from different caps. You need to make gold to be able to spend it smartly.

Im not disagreeing with your point of spending smartly but you cant deny there is no ways of making gold.

I wouldnt be complaining if 90% of community has quit already because they grind for 19 hours a day to get no reward.

Formulas:

time + reward = stay
          time + sometimes reward = stay
          time + no reward = quit.

Comment

just wait for the gold pouch update then there will be more gold to go around

no real point in getting so much gold tbh. the hardest content doesnt even need the best gear. i cleared idn hc in only slightly above average gear.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKo View Post

So your telling me all the people that quit because of bad economy and all the people complaining that the games gold is an issue are all just not spending smartly...

holy shit your a genius. Dont forget not everyone has funds from different caps. You need to make gold to be able to spend it smartly.

Im not disagreeing with your point of spending smartly but you cant deny there is no ways of making gold.

I wouldnt be complaining if 90% of community has quit already because they grind for 19 hours a day to get no reward.

Formulas:

time + reward = stay
              time + sometimes reward = stay
              time + no reward = quit.
              You're correct. A lot of the players that struggle this cap is because they spent recklessly in the previous cap and not investing for the future caps. I have the gold to afford FD plates and any item that comes out, yet I don't purchase it. Why?

If you don't have funds from previous cap, then that is the player's issue. A new player should not be able to have the funds to L-Grades like veteran players do. An individual who spent like a fool will also become poor in the future. May that be a lesson to those who spend recklessly in the real world as well.

There are ways to make gold, but most people are too lazy and hope that gold drops onto their lap. Farming apples and Mercenary are considered the best ways to make gold, but I do neither yet I've made over 100k this cap already just doing regular content.

I don't disagree that our economy is horrible, but only if you want L-Grades. If you want those, you'll have to work for them. Everything else is easily accessible and this game has already been much easier than it has in the past in ensuring the general community and gear up. I don't know how much longer people expect the Devs to hold their hands through this game. They even put a 30% enhancement event for people with less gold to afford cheaper L-Grades.
              Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post

You're correct. A lot of the players that struggle this cap is because they spent recklessly in the previous cap and not investing for the future caps. I have the gold to afford FD plates and any item that comes out, yet I don't purchase it. Why?

If you don't have funds from previous cap, then that is the player's issue. A new player should not be able to have the funds to L-Grades like veteran players do. An individual who spent like a fool will also become poor in the future. May that be a lesson to those who spend recklessly in the real world as well.

There are ways to make gold, but most people are too lazy and hope that gold drops onto their lap. Farming apples and Mercenary are considered the best ways to make gold, but I do neither yet I've made over 100k this cap already just doing regular content.

I don't disagree that our economy is horrible, but only if you want L-Grades. If you want those, you'll have to work for them. Everything else is easily accessible and this game has already been much easier than it has in the past in ensuring the general community and gear up. I don't know how much longer people expect the Devs to hold their hands through this game. They even put a 30% enhancement event for people with less gold to afford cheaper L-Grades.
                Thats the thing with what you mention on making gold. It isnt content or "fun content". In my experience mercenary farming gives nothing because ive been doing it since I started and got nothing. But maybe thats just the RNG of it.

There has to be a way to make gold. A dungeon or something.

Ive easily made over 300k this cap because I know how to make gold being a returning player. But as of the past few months and especially now no one can deny the economy and player base is slowly dying.

FD thirds from 100k-120k to 60k-80k

Ultimate gear from 10k-20k to 3k-8k

Abyss earrings from 20k easy sells to 8k

Garnets from 10g to 5g (7g as of crest event period)

Exquisite draks from 50g to 10g

Ice dragon U gear (even the best craft) costs you more to make than you will get from selling.

We need more dungeons if not ways to make gold that guarantee gold without FTG even if its slow it atleast rewards those who put in time and grind something like zeph plains which was one of the only ways to make gold.

I mean any few players can say how lucky they were and got gold through RNG (merc, last chest reward and crafting crests/talis) but you cant just shit on all the players that spend hours and hours on farming for 1kg.

One of my old guildies used to farm 17-19 hours a day (I know thats excessive but apparently he had free time) for 3k. He eventually quit because he could only spend 3 hours or less a day and told me he would get no where doing so.

Somethings gotta change. Devs need to realize not everyone is lucky or a DN vet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKo View Post

Thats the thing with what you mention on making gold. It isnt content or "fun content". In my experience mercenary farming gives nothing because ive been doing it since I started and got nothing. But maybe thats just the RNG of it.

There has to be a way to make gold. A dungeon or something.

Ive easily made over 300k this cap because I know how to make gold being a returning player. But as of the past few months and especially now no one can deny the economy and player base is slowly dying.

FD thirds from 100k-120k to 60k-80k

Ultimate gear from 10k-20k to 3k-8k

Abyss earrings from 20k easy sells to 8k

Garnets from 10g to 5g (7g as of crest event period)

Exquisite draks from 50g to 10g

Ice dragon U gear (even the best craft) costs you more to make than you will get from selling.

We need more dungeons if not ways to make gold that guarantee gold without FTG even if its slow it atleast rewards those who put in time and grind something like zeph plains which was one of the only ways to make gold.

I mean any few players can say how lucky they were and got gold through RNG (merc, last chest reward and crafting crests/talis) but you cant just shit on all the players that spend hours and hours on farming for 1kg.

One of my old guildies used to farm 17-19 hours a day (I know thats excessive but apparently he had free time) for 3k. He eventually quit because he could only spend 3 hours or less a day and told me he would get no where doing so.

Somethings gotta change. Devs need to realize not everyone is lucky or a DN vet.
                  You do realize the prices of items are always going to drop as the cap continues because people already have those items and don't need it anymore lol
                  Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• Milithistorian
                    Milithistorian commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i feel it's mostly this but part of it CAN be that the people who could afford 100k FD plates have all bought them already and the remainder of the playerbase can't afford to spend that much so people drop prices to actually sell em... though your point is still valid

Well it's just kind of depressing when your hard earned gold get screwed over by enhancing L-grade and it decide to say "fuck you"
                  But then again im trying to the luxury of +12 which I've given up for now. How hard it is to make gold isn't the problem the problem is piss poor RNG that can happen and you can't really plan for that.
                  Gold for everything else however are pretty easy to save up and plan for, people just use L-grade as a standard norm for some reason and that's why gold is such a problem.
                  Why do I stand up? To look down on you!

Comment

why is it that doing Red waste Master/abyss gives better Gold+loot and less time spent on clearing than ABN and manticore nest.
                    ¿

extracting a theano to make a garnet cost 4.9 gold
                    craft a garent cost 5g plus materials needed

Market place has people selling garnets for under 5g at times.

WOOOHOOOOO. i wonder what their incentive is to constantly undercutting to the point of zero profit other than to make more money on the item than selling it to a NPC?
                    Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

hahahaha is this a joke thread?

lmfao it's so easy to make gold. 90% of the playerbase is clueless tho and dont know the best ways so they end up farming inefficiently like an idiot for 15 hours for nothing.

sounds like ur just too casual for this game. maybe its time to play a baby game like overwatch.
                      2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

It might be better after the party reward patch. Not really going to say much until it's actually here.

​​​​​​
                        Last edited by Lemon; 01-18-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

I log in for like 5 mins a day and don't run anything yet I managed to make 1k gold selling random crud. What's the issue?

Comment

Working...
                          X