Current state of Sadnyth set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current state of Sadnyth set

I'm not sure how this works but I can't help but believe that there is a massively lower chance of receiving the piece that you need to complete a set. I'm not the only person who encountered this issue. Most players that I've talked to have this same issue where they receive a ridiculous amount of duplicates instead of receiving the piece that they need. I can't believe this as well as all the other cases are due to "bad luck." I need the Sadnyth's tail but have only received multiple necklaces, decals, dragons and wings. This is not an attempt for me to complain, instead, I'd like to have a discussion on this topic.

Current Eggs opened: ~300

Screenshots of current items received ~NO TAIL~ :

a good case for letting people sell their ec items on marketplace. u got so many extra ones. could sell some and just buy the tail off someone that got too many tails.

Comment

i opened 250 eggs and got 0 pieces sooooooooooooo
      Ice Witch: Nimue | Parade | Ice Witch Guide
      Defensio: Botamochi | Defensio Guide
      Discord: vara#2664
      recent costumes list

Comment

opened 510 eggs in total

got 5 decals, 2 wings, 2 necklaces and no tail

also got one nobile light wep coupon and 2 epic synth coupons. around 1.2k jellies, 2 silver dragon butterfly necklaces and some other things

all in all as far as RNG goes im pretty happy with my pulls in total however,

pretty annouyed that 99% of things you can pull are non tradable in almost all forms. if i could put the other piece son the marketplace i could sell them and get a tail to finish my set. or heck even allow me to trade in a set of 3 pieces that i have duplicates of for a swap out of a tail. like have a npc that you could sell the costume pieces to and get a ticket for the set it belongs to, sell three costumes and have 3 tickets you can buy a specific piece you need of the set.

Comment

tbh id be happy if i was that lucky LUL
          AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

Probably coincidence. However unrelated in regards to classes, more often than not, I have noticed that magic-based characters tend to get more destructive/brutal items while physical-based characters get wise/mystical items. That's why if I'm gearing a magic char, I alt with a physical and vice versa. Always works out in my favour.

Comment

Bright side is, you can have all the unfinished set on your alts, assuming it's server storageable...
              Barbarian | Annihilator
              Raven | Tsuyoshi

Discord: ₳₦₦łⱧłⱠ₳₮ØⱤ #8528

Comment

Buy more eggs
                Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Shs21
                Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/shs21
                Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShsStream

Comment

This set is server storageable, but the new G/CM from ED (Seems to be part part of the Dev Team in korea) already knows that we want EC items tradeable on the marketplace like the other servers. We should be getting news in the next few days.
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Can we server storage the new weapon coupons?

Comment

it's rng. jus buy more eggs. might ned to get 800 more or so. depending on luk

2017 omega Cringe edition!!!

Comment

Over 1000 eggs and still missing the necklace
                        I'm gonna have to skip my lunch until July
                        Discord: Vislet#2464

Comment

I opened 2200+ eggs since Friday... finally got my last piece

Comment

Y'all are dedicated.
                            If I fall, if I die, know I lived it missing bullets

Comment

It took 690 eggs to get the Iona set but I've seen others who got it in 120-200 eggs.
                              Flurry: PinkRanger
                              Dark Avenger: Ichigo

Comment

Working...
                              X