Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Eyedentity and @Dean50, can we get a drop rate event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Eyedentity and @Dean50, can we get a drop rate event?

Hello there Eyedentity Games and Mr. Dean50

I think the playerbase has been STARVING for a drop rate increase event. This would help the game's activity a lot and the economy!!

I think a +200% event every weekend would help so much!!! Please I beg you!!
    It is not truth that matters, but victory. - Albert Einstein

Eyedentity needs to look at Maplestory's events! They always have drop rate and experience events regularly!

And look at how successful that game is. It is the BIGGEST Korean MMORPG in North America

Comment

+ 1 this altho idk about every weekend ( i dont want this server to have SEA's economy)

prolly bi weekly?
      ass penis

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Pancake View Post
        + 1 this altho idk about every weekend ( i dont want this server to have SEA's economy)

prolly bi weekly?
        Bi weekly is also an option. Right now you might as well say bye to your weekly paycheck!

Originally posted by TheDare
        If they did this my panties would drop 200% every weekend TBH
        Mine would too. For the good of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by BeMyMentor View Post
          Eyedentity needs to look at Maplestory's events! They always have drop rate and experience events regularly!

And look at how successful that game is. It is the BIGGEST Korean MMORPG in North America
          It's far from the biggest in its current state.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Haha.. You mean drop rate boosting event right? For this week it has not been scheduled but I'll talk about it today and maybe there will be 7 days boosting event on next week or 2 weeks later.

Comment

Working...
          X