Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, we have to wait 7 days to delete a character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spend the time you spent shit-posting on a job to buy expansion slot ^^

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
    Other Characters:
    Saint/s -
    Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
    Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
    Ice Witch - SachMizora
    Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

All what your answers are about is just facts that everyone knows about! Of course you don't fucking care of my problem cause you guys don't have wait these 7 days. Oh oh ... oH wait... dude just "BUY A NEW CHARACTER SLOT IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY !!" .... what a FREAKING DUMB ANSWER
      Last edited by Faithful1; 01-25-2017, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Nexus
        Nexus commented
        Editing a comment
        no one cares about your problem because it doesn't affect them, they are informing you about solutions to your problem, and it seems they are not an option for you, therefore you will just have to accept the 7 day waiting period, it will not change because you want it to, but now you are aware of waiting period and can plan ahead next time

Originally posted by Faithful1 View Post
      No point to chat in here you all say the same shit. No solution. Just bullshit. 7 DAYS IS JUST RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!
      It's a grace period. 7 days is actually really short, given how long it takes to recover an account. I think you're the only one here that thinks it's ridiculous given your situation. All things considered, you can buy a free character slot using the daily DNP if you have been saving up.
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Like I said in my previous reply, you have PLENTY OF TIME after the 7 day grace period to make the new class. It sucks that you have to wait 7 days yes, but how much more pissed off would you be if you got hacked and all your characters deleted cause you didn't want/have that grace period.

Comment

stupid autistic bs that gives readers terminal cancer
          lull its always been 7 days even at nexon idk if ur blind an autist braindead or wat?
          your salt is funny please tell me more im immune to stupidity

Comment

It's actually always been 7 days, this is nothing new.

Why don't you just make the character on a brand new email account?
            You actually get a lot of perks for doing so such as the daily rewards

Comment

All what your answers are about is just facts that everyone knows about! Of course you don't fucking care of my problem cause you guys don't have wait these 7 days. Oh oh ... oH wait... dude just "BUY A NEW CHARACTER SLOT IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY !!" .... what a FREAKING DUMB ANSWER
              Instead of attacking everyone thats trying to help with your problem, maybe you should take their advice.
              Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X