[ Gold Event Hack ] ez 40,000,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ Gold Event Hack ] ez 40,000,000

Notice that your character has 10x Golden Egg Coupons (via special storage) you can have multiple egg coupons let say you have 40 characters in your account, each and one of them has 10 golden egg coupons. so once you used your 10 golden egg coupons in one character you can open 10 more coupons using your other character and so on and on until you opened all of them within each and one of your characters. So that's like 400 Golden Egg Coupons in total. you can open the golden egg coupons in your other characters and mail it to your main character. take note that there is a limit when it comes to mailing. so I do not recommend mailing to your alts as it is not worth it to just mail gold to your alts. What you can do is put something up in the marketplace, something that you can sell that is junk. lets use Quality Onyx as an example as it is junk. Lets say your alt got 1,000,000 Gold from those 10x Golden Egg Coupons, you can sell your Quality Onyx for 1,000,000 Gold, but that's if you can afford the fee... Another method is you can use express mails (premium) to mail the 1,000,000 from your alt to your main. The premium express mails are unlimited but the fee will be the same with the regular limited mailing. Another method is you can put all the gold in the server storage but there's also a fee but remember the point of all these is to get more gold out of the 10 golden coupons you have on your main. The last method which I'm gonna share you got no fees but has a limit but worth it and there's a prerequisite where you either have to be a guild master or have permission to access the guild storage so you can take stuff out. Lets say you got 40,000,000 gold in total from your 40 char slots, you can store the gold in the guild storage but take note that the gold limit is 420k. Lets be real though you may not win 100k in each character so I'm assuming you'll probably get less than 10,000,000 Gold (40 char slots speaking) so in the end, you might be able to get 40,000,000 Gold from this event. Profit!

================================================== ================================================== ============================
    *This is not only for you but for everyone even the devs*

*It's all about luck you cannot guarantee that you'll get 100k in 10 eggs, you will get random values from 50 - 100000, the values are randomized it's all luck*

*the guide consists of more than just one method*

*this is not illegal unless you do something which the T.O.S doesn't tolerate, the guide goes by the rules.*

*these methods are for everyone, the wealthy and the poor*

*You might get less than a million or less than a thousand or not win at all LOL* (per char)

*did your eggs expired and you weren't able to open them? then this guide is for you too*

================================================== ================================================== ====================

Last edited by Compel; 01-27-2017, 11:49 AM.

This is for Apple Farmers accounts. GG. Easy gold.

Comment

Maybe I'm not understanding the value of this post after reading it a few times... I've opened 100+ golden eggs and had no issues mailing the gold to my main. Why bother with your method?

even with 400 coupons, I doubt anyone in game is going to reach 10 million (10,000,000) gold.
      Last edited by iHeavencent; 01-27-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iHeavencent View Post
        Maybe I'm not understanding the value of this post after reading it a few times... I've opened 100+ golden eggs and had no issues mailing the gold to my main. When bother with your method?
        these methods that I have shared is not only for you but for the whole community, I'm contributing my idea for everyone to see, sure you did the mailing method, I posted more than one method on how to do so. regular mailing method has a limit and a fee like putting up an item in the marketplace and storing gold in the server storage as you can see that when doing the guild storage method there is no fee but a prerequisite. these methods are for those who can afford to buy the premium features within the game like premium mails, unlimited marketplace and all those premium stuff. or for those people who cant afford the premium stuff. this is for everyone, some might do some wont even try to do it. You obviously didnt read the whole thread.
        Last edited by Compel; 01-27-2017, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Compel View Post

these methods that I have shared is not only for you but for the whole community, I'm contributing my idea for everyone to see, sure you did the mailing method, I posted more than one method on how to do so. regular mailing method has a limit and a fee like putting up an item in the marketplace and storing gold in the server storage as you can see that when doing the guild storage method there is no fee but a prerequisite. these methods are for those who can afford to buy the premium features within the game like premium mails, unlimited marketplace and all those premium stuff. or for those people who cant afford the premium stuff. this is for everyone, some might do some wont even try to do it. You obviously didnt read the whole thread.
          after reading the thread again, I think you got the impression that 100k amount is a fairly easy drop for this to be a problem. It's hella rare.

out of 120 eggs I got less than 50k gold.

Comment

OP expresses extreme optimism and desperation that it's sickening

You should spend your life savings on the lottery too. #lifedecisions
            Last edited by Blurlight; 01-27-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

wow ty

i just made 23,000,000 gold thanks 2 this guide

Comment

after reading the thread again, I think you got the impression that 100k amount is a fairly easy drop for this to be a problem. It's hella rare.

It's just luck, you cannot guarantee you'll get 40mil. like I said you might end up getting less than that. it's just luck it's not like a fixed %100 rate. and you may not get 1mil in one character ofcourse each egg in one char will be different values you might end up getting less than 500k or even less than that. It's just luck. It's imposbbile to get 40mil but its worth a shot to try your luck. you might not do it who knows its for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Blurlight View Post
                  OP expresses extreme optimism and desperation that it's sickening

You should spend your life savings on the lottery too. #lifedesisions
                  I just thought of these because others might not know any of these methods even some will say the whole world knows I think that many more don't know.

Comment

You got to understand that it's all about luck. It's all random values.

Comment

You got to understand that it's all about luck. It's all random values.

Im no RNG expert, but thats not how it works. Everything has a percentage of drop, which they disguise it as "random chance". Im willing to bet that the top amount (100k) has less than 5% chance of even appearing in the "wheel" to be dropped (once again, not a RNG expert, but some may understand what Im trying to say). If everything RNG based in this game is what you are thinking these eggs are, then there would be alot more +12-+13 Lgrades floating around.

I'm starting to think you haven't even opened any of these eggs yourself.

Comment

I'm no RNG expert, but that's not how it works. Everything has a percentage of drop, which they disguise it as "random chance". I'm willing to bet that the top amount (100k) has less than 5% chance of even appearing in the "wheel" to be dropped (once again, not a RNG expert, but some may understand what Im trying to say). If everything RNG based in this game is what you are thinking these eggs are, then there would be alot more +12-+13 Lgrades floating around.

I'm starting to think you haven't even opened any of these eggs yourself.
                        I haven't opened any of the eggs. but it's clearly stated that from each and one of these eggs you'll get 50 - 100000 Gold. I was going to use enhancing weapons as an example but the system is not the same the weapon enhancing has a rate itself. it's just that the chance will still be random but it's fixed. like from 1 - 6 the randomizer will
                        always go from %100 - %100 but as you enhance further the rate will change so as the randomizer as it will become %90 - %100 and so on +15 is like %1 - %100 chance

its not a good example because enhancing weapons has a fixed rate together with the randomizer as opening eggs, boxes there are no such thing as a rate unless a rate is implemented like an event. the eggs I believe just got a randomizer in it which will randomize the values of the gold that you'll get. ranging from 50 - 100000

notice when there are weapon enhancement events the rates will change so as the randomizers.
                        Last edited by Compel; 01-27-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

I haven't opened any of the eggs. but it's clearly stated that from each and one of these eggs you'll get 50 - 100000 Gold. I was going to use enhancing weapons as an example but the system is not the same the weapon enhancing has a rate itself. it's just that the chance will still be random but it's fixed. like from 1 - 6 the randomizer will
                          always go from %100 - %100 but as you enhance further the rate will change so as the randomizer as it will become %90 - %100 and so on +15 is like %1 - %100 chance
                          Let me try to explain easily how this works.

There are set rewards from the eggs. I'll give an example of a set of rewards here.

~50g
                          ~100g
                          ~200g
                          ~500g
                          ~100,000g

Okay, cool, so there are 5 possible rewards from the eggs, for this example.

Now, when you open the egg, a random number is generated. For the sake of keeping this easy, let's say the random number is between 1 and 100. (So we can look at percentages afterwards)

Now, depending on the random number that generated, you get a specific reward.

So let's apply some numbers to the example rewards we came up with.

1-35 will receive 50g
                          36-55 will receive 100g
                          56-75 will receive 200g
                          76-95 will receive 500g
                          96-100 will receive 100,000g

Note that there is only 5 numbers here that will give the 100,000 gold. The other 95 numbers will give 500 gold or less.

So, 5% chance of receiving a lot of gold, 95% chance of receiving pocket change.

This system of giving you a reward based on a random number is how every single lottery box system works in every game you've ever played. This gold egg is no exception. Don't let the reward (or its explanation) confuse you, the system is still random and the chances of hitting the jackpot still suck, as it always does.
                          ~ Check this out if you're having problems installing Dragon Nest ~

~ Check out this or this if you can't hit or loot anything in-game ~

Orona -- Ice Witch

Comment

Originally posted by Orona View Post

Let me try to explain easily how this works.

There are set rewards from the eggs. I'll give an example of a set of rewards here.

~50g
                            ~100g
                            ~200g
                            ~500g
                            ~100,000g

Okay, cool, so there are 5 possible rewards from the eggs, for this example.

Now, when you open the egg, a random number is generated. For the sake of keeping this easy, let's say the random number is between 1 and 100. (So we can look at percentages afterwards)

Now, depending on the random number that generated, you get a specific reward.

So let's apply some numbers to the example rewards we came up with.

1-35 will receive 50g
                            36-55 will receive 100g
                            56-75 will receive 200g
                            76-95 will receive 500g
                            96-100 will receive 100,000g

Note that there is only 5 numbers here that will give the 100,000 gold. The other 95 numbers will give 500 gold or less.

So, 5% chance of receiving a lot of gold, 95% chance of receiving pocket change.

This system of giving you a reward based on a random number is how every single lottery box system works in every game you've ever played. This gold egg is no exception. Don't let the reward (or its explanation) confuse you, the system is still random and the chances of hitting the jackpot still suck, as it always does.
                            Technically it's still all going to be randomized. you got to be lucky to hit those big values otherwise it's just random values.
                            Last edited by Compel; 01-27-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

not to mention 400 eggs is like 800$... fuck that.

Comment

Working...
                              X