BubbleOps to be never taken in raids ever again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BubbleOps to be never taken in raids ever again

was dead since stage 1 got carried an entire raid run and still roll at the end when was asked not to, fuck BubbleOps piece of shiet

I do not see how that should be a reason to never be taken on a raid run.

I, the great and most skilled player in Dragon Nest NA Twogen, also died on the first boss of IDN and was carried by my elite Otium raid team members and rolled on all the item drops.
    Last edited by 2GenDiesinIDN; 01-31-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Hm, I'm curious but
      Was this a random party with random players ?
      or a set raid team/with friends?

If it was random players, happens all the time.
      If it was friends/raid team, kind of a deek move if asked to not roll on anything.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
      Other Characters:
      Saint/s -
      Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
      Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
      Ice Witch - SachMizora
      Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

he died first stage and we had bunch of noobs wiping so after we carried the run we asked him not to roll because he literally did NOThing the whole run as a ghost, and he still roll like a dick

Comment

Hahaha
          ign Hellarina

Comment

Originally posted by NoCoupGlad View Post
            he died first stage and we had bunch of noobs wiping so after we carried the run we asked him not to roll because he literally did NOThing the whole run as a ghost, and he still roll like a dick
            That didn't really answer Sachi's question. Were they a friend/regular raid/guild member, or were they a random player you just grabbed off the streets of Saint's Haven simply because you needed a Player 8? If it was the former, like Sachi said, deek move. If it was the latter, however, you don't really have anyone to blame but yourself for expecting a random player to 100% obey the party leader when said random player may or may not want a free slice of the L-grade flavored endgame pie.
            Last edited by BowieSage; 01-31-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

it was a random party but everyone told him not to roll since he was dead as soon as the raid started, regardless he shouldnt have rolled like a dick when carried by random and asked not to roll since dark gems dropped

Comment

He may not be able to make his own team as limited friends/guild members to ask but ohwell,
                At least you've learned now to not expect much from random players.
                They really don't care what you or other party members have to say most of the time sadly because nothing's really stopping them from rolling besides a guilty conscious (if they do even feel guilty for that..)
                Hopefully it doesn't happen again next time :c goodluck.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
                Other Characters:
                Saint/s -
                Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
                Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
                Ice Witch - SachMizora
                Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

i dont need a team for rdn hc i can solo that shiet, but if im carrying ur ass for free and ask u not to roll i expect u not to roll especially when the whole team agrees that he shouldnt roll since he died as soon as raid started

Comment

Died on 1st boss in RDN, wow.
                    | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

idk what u expect when half the time pug teams walk off plats
                      Discord : aiko✨ #4748 - IGN Aiko [Quit]
                      twitter - steam - twitch
                      my guild thread

Comment

Did he say anything or at least apologize for not knowing mechs? if so then you are probably being too harsh.
                        “We don't inherit an identity; we get to invent it. And we get to re-invent ourselves as often as we like. And that means that every day, when you wake up in the morning, you have to decide what kind of person you want to be.” - Barry Schwartz

Comment

no he doesnt care at all he died and was like, oh well carry me now, im not being harsh at all at the end of run after rolling he said "gg ez" piece of shiet

Comment

This is RDN. I would've understand IDN part, but RDN is done for. It's a random party, so you can't expect everyone to know.

Comment

Originally posted by x_Terminal

there's no point posting and complaining about this now he's gonna change his name and stuff. good job.
                              yeah man, if someone was talking shit bout me on forums id change my ign too!
                              .. :^)
                              AYY LMAO BAN HAMMER.png

Comment

• Azunyan
                                Azunyan commented
                                Editing a comment
                                QueenSS, no1 will ever know

• gvue
                                gvue commented
                                Editing a comment
                                you sure about that, queen? ;-)
                            Working...