New player here..!!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player here..!!! :D

hi all... i have like 2 weeks ago playing this game and haven't even yet find a proper class for me... So i decide come to u guys for u knowledge... Here are some tips how i playing

1. Like a lot PvE.... so i wonder if are a class that clear dungeon and nest a lil faster....
    2. most playing role i have is soloing... so mayb u guys know it about what talking about..
    3. Its is Melee, range, Phsy or Magic... don't matter but i like a rage a lil bit xD
    4. Srry for my english...

I await your answers.. and thx a lot

1. My Inquisitor and Lunar Knight solo clear dailies the fastest out of all my level 93s I have.

2. Dragon Nest, while it's okay to play solo, has a reliance on parties for more difficult nests and raids. You should consider joining a guild. Guilds often post recruitment pages here:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/co...ld-recruitment

read up and sign up.

3. Inquisitor is Light Element Magic Damage. Lunar Knights are magic damage.

4. It's okay.

This is from my personal experience, so objectively, there maybe different classes that solo mobs a lot faster than the two I listed.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

You should be ok solo on most classes, for the best gear you need to run a raid or buy the raid runs from ppl though. But hey like was said you could join a guild and find some ppl to run nests with too.

Comment

Thx a lot for your answers guys... i'll do my best..

Comment

Working...
        X