arch heritic costume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arch heritic costume?

My character lv 93 and is arch heritic. Yet I didn't get the costume. Anyone know when the costumes r distributed?

Neither. On the event page it said that it should've been distributed on the 2/02 maintenance, so we should've got them :/
    IGN: AngelicOtaku - Saint

Comment

I'm having the same problem, Haven't received it and no information regarding it on the maintenance page
      Hoping we still get it :T
      IGN: Slinky Lv.93 Barbarian

Comment

Ditto no costume. Hopefully will be given soon.

Comment

Bump cause nothing else is more important rn

Comment

Ok in case anyone misses it here: http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/104
            It's coming latest by monday the 6th.

Comment

I didnt know there was a costume event for arch herectics, so if i were to lv up a current lv 1 arch herectic to lv 93, would i still become eligible for the reward, assumimg before the rewards are handed out by feb 6?

Comment

Originally posted by Botty12 View Post
                I didnt know there was a costume event for arch herectics, so if i were to lv up a current lv 1 arch herectic to lv 93, would i still become eligible for the reward, assumimg before the rewards are handed out by feb 6?
                I'm pretty sure it still stands that only those who had a level 93 Arch Heretic before February 2 qualify for the costume. The event page was pretty specific about that, so if you didn't have a Arch Heretic at cap by then, chances are you missed out on the costume.

Comment

LOL the costume is a flail but heretic uses a mace!

Omg amazing this is the first time ive seen a costume flail that wasn't a weapon coupon
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                  Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Raise your flails up high my brothas

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
                      LOL the costume is a flail but heretic uses a mace!

Omg amazing this is the first time ive seen a costume flail that wasn't a weapon coupon
                      This is, to be fairly honest, my ONLY gripe with the costume set. The stats, I can live with, since the costume was free, it matches the wolf decently well, and the set bonuses, while not as high as current rares/epics, help boost stats. The flail, though...

Way to break continuity and give Arch Heretics a costume skin of a weapon type they can't actually use (I haven't played my AH yet since getting the costume, but I can already guess that flail skin + mace moveset is going to feel WEIRD).

Comment

• ceruulean
                        ceruulean commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's hella weird but it's funny

Damn I knew I shoulda named my AH flail lmfao
                    Working...
                    X