Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so is the game just going to be filled with more gold buyers now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is the game just going to be filled with more gold buyers now?

with gold being so cheap due to all the gold farming bots that dont get banned by Eyedentity, is anyone even going to bother playing 99% of the content to make gold?

gold alrdy at 1000g per 2.35. just gettin cheaper and cheaper. going to be 1$ by the end of the month prolly. buy cheap gold > buy idn hc runs > buy cheap gold to enhance etc...

drop rate event is pointless. if u spend even half a days worth of ur pay at an okay to good paying job u'd already make mountains more gold than anyone could ever make in a week doing in game content unless they get insanely lucky and craft an fd plate.

game is fucked tbh.

They went back up to $3.25 and hour ago.
    Dragoon
    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
      They went back up to $3.25 and hour ago.
      that's a different bot farm and site

other one is undercutting by a lot

Comment

might as well give up apple farming and buy gold aye?

Comment

Sadly this is a good thing. It is injecting gold into economy and hence the increase in item prices. Also selling NX should be at 1:200G rate now
          Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by CraZyZeuS View Post
            Sadly this is a good thing. It is injecting gold into economy and hence the increase in item prices. Also selling NX should be at 1:200G rate now
            some people offering 250 already.
            Dragoon
            TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

It will only go up due to the increase in gold injection. But this is what people want anyways. The only bad thing about bots is server lag
              Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
                might as well give up apple farming and buy gold aye?
                I guess. 8 hours a month nets me like an extra 80k though, so... yay, I guess?
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

I dont understand how buy gold is a diferent injection in gold of some guys who have 500+ chars with apple farmers, its the same gold entering in the economy, its just diferent way or diferent people who taking the gold, basic, gold farming is for u, and gold sellers is for everyone who pay, so u mad coz u apple farm, its normal, but nosense, coz its the same injection of gold, in the same way, a lot of chars farming gold to pass to one, who spend in things. lul

sry for bad enlgish.

Comment

maybe because the amount of gold injection from bots overshadows the amount from apple farming

but more importantly ban bots so they dont get more blessed stones pls
                    Last edited by Lemon; 02-04-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Taco
                      Taco commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But bot gold overshadowing apple gold is a good thing, isn't it? People have been bitching since the nexon days about being forced to apple farm for gold. Now you can just sell mats and get a decent amount of gold because of all the bot gold in the economy. Heck, I made >10k this week running nests/dungeons on 1 character without even having to touch my apples. That would've been unthinkable a couple of months ago.

• Lemon
                      Lemon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it pretty much depends if the bots keeps multiplying
                      Last edited by Lemon; 02-04-2017, 02:24 PM.

Originally posted by scucuglia View Post
                    I dont understand how buy gold is a diferent injection in gold of some guys who have 500+ chars with apple farmers, its the same gold entering in the economy, its just diferent way or diferent people who taking the gold, basic, gold farming is for u, and gold sellers is for everyone who pay, so u mad coz u apple farm, its normal, but nosense, coz its the same injection of gold, in the same way, a lot of chars farming gold to pass to one, who spend in things. lul

sry for bad enlgish.
                    tl;dr:
                    same gold entering the market, just at a higher frequency cause bots.

Wrong type of gold "injection" that users have been asking for, but a gold injecting nonetheless.
                    Dragoon
                    TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

All you people complaining about bots should realize that this is how the earlier caps obtained their gold.

Where do you think all the gold came from at 32/40/50 cap?

Sit back and relax and wait for the gold rates to drop back down to $25 for 10k gold
                      Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• ZepIic
                        ZepIic commented
                        Editing a comment
                        gold bunny exploit that got the hardcore guilds banned on velskud is why gold was ever that cheap to begin with . i doubt that'll ever happen again on an equivalent scale (24cap)

Good, this game needs more gold
                      if there's more bots than real players that's ed's problem
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by Buttmunchkin
                        > Waah we need a gold injection waaah waah waah

Gets gold injection

> There's too much gold that it's only $2.35 per 1k, waah waah waah

LMAO these kids

I wish you kids would instead cry "Why didn't I do more with my life waah waah," so you can actually see how pathetic you all are being lol

Actually no please continue this is too funny and daily laughter is good for the soul
                        I was going to post on how stupid you are but then I saw your other posts and realized your a failed troll or probably beefdowns other account.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKo View Post

I was going to post on how stupid you are but then I saw your other posts and realized your a failed troll or probably beefdowns other account.
                          Could be deathhopes. That kid is stupid enough to post something like that.

Comment

Working...
                          X