Dragon Eggs useless items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Eggs useless items

Like MP potion for DGs, u just dont use this items anymore in the current cap of the game, so why can I get them from eggs yet?
    so remove this items plz, its just like I opening a egg and geting a message like "you dont get nothing", its the same as a "mp potion for dungeons".

Right? If they want to keep the potions inside eggs, at least allow them to be used in nests (norm and hc).

Comment

Originally posted by schism View Post
      Right? If they want to keep the potions inside eggs, at least allow them to be used in nests (norm and hc).
      Aren't MP potions allowed in nest or are we talking about buff potions?
      Dragoon
      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

If they haven't already, please upgrade HP potions to at least nests/IDN 4 mans (just for the sake of it if they are gonna keep it in, it helps newbies somewhat)
        As for speed/paralyze/stun potions, did they remove these yet? I haven't kept an eye on whether they have or not.. but if not they should definitely remove those already.. They already removed the crests that had those stats.. please remove the pots from eggs too if they haven't.
        Also please remove cure potions if you are not gonna upgrade them to nest level.. (even if you do, please remove them anyway...) they are horrible =_= .

I don't care if they keep damage/crit pots in (though of course I would prefer they remove it to make the eggs less trashy).

Though since we asked this of Nexon many times, we never had them removed. Lets see if ED will do somethin' about it lol.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
        Other Characters:
        Saint/s -
        Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
        Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
        Ice Witch - SachMizora
        Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

Working...
        X