• Post your Rajuul Egg haul

Post how many you bought and what the outcome was. Here is my result:

100 Eggs
    - 3 Wings
    - 2 Decals
    - 1 Necklace
    - 1 Tail
    - 3 Epic Coupons

Pretty happy with what I got. I'm glad they got some new things for players with lots of disposable income like myself. The Rajuul set is truly beautiful compared to the Cold Mirage set.

1 Egg from DNP and one necklace, now i have to go for the set -.- ED why you do this
    inb4 100 eggs and no pieces

Comment

120 eggs.
      2 wings
      Decal
      Tail
      Spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Omnicide View Post
        1 Egg from DNP and one necklace, now i have to go for the set -.- ED why you do this
        inb4 100 eggs and no pieces
        Well with the event, 100 Eggs = One guaranteed piece of your choice with the event.
        Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
        IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Omnicide
          Omnicide commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah i know i mean't opening the eggs would likely result in me getting no pieces, making me have to buy 200-300 to complete my set.

Luck sets traps for me......

Bought 90 eggs, got 3 pieces in the last 30 eggs.
        Had to spend to buy another 10 just to reach that tier spending for the last piece.

TBH this is the luckiest with eggs I've been in .. well probably the first time actually.

IGN: SachiMizora | Class: Pyromancer | Discord: Sachi #2301 | Hangs out @ Ch7 | Pyromancer Guide | Tumblr
        Other Characters:
        Saint/s -
        Generosity, SaeyoungChoi & Pure
        Light Bringer - Aussie, KaidenMizora
        Ice Witch - SachMizora
        Valkyrie - Sachi

Comment

• SachiMizora
          SachiMizora commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly, this is the only time I'd say this but
          You should spend just because of that 100% chance of rajuul(from tier spending) even if you don't get it in eggs.
          Normally I wouldn't recommend it otherwise because its not worth it otherwise. At least these rajuul should last a while (I literally kept butterfly set until Iona/Rajuul pretty much.. lmao)

I do think it looks amazing on pyro for sure! I would highly recommend if you really want stats + looks at the same time :3

• Axxon
          Axxon commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I was thinking the same... 400 Eggs (In the WORST cases) is not alot with the horror stories I heard about those kind of set. I planned to get Aisha set at first, but I would save so much IRL money... Just scared that the Desert Dragon Egg set would be better already (should be the set we get in April With Black Mara above it.)

• Rithwyn
          Rithwyn commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang 3 pieces in 30 eggs. Hax

3 decals and necklace, feelsbad but at least i get my wings later so i got that going for me
        IGN: SupportYou

Class: Chaos Mage

Discord: Yujin#3298

Comment

30 eggs from DNP.

1 decal. I am okay with this.
          Dragoon
          TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

120 Eggs:

- 2 Wings
            - 2 Decals
            - 1 Necklace

Got the necklace on the 100th Egg (put me at 3/4), and then dupe wings/decal in the last 20, rip. I'll wait patiently for the tail. My "luckiest" Egg run yet.

Comment

200 eggs

1 wing
              2 tails

Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

4 necks, 3 tails, 2 decals, 1 wing.

I got only 1 decal and tail in the first 120.

170 eggs.
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Was walking back home and Albertson's had a grocery sale. Was running low and saw some celeries. Cashier asked me would you like some egg with your celery and i said no id like ranch with my celery.

Comment

210 eggs. 2 necklace, 2 decal, 2 wings, 4 spirits

Comment

111 eggs (10 From DNP) : 1 Wing, 1 Decal, 2 Rajuul Spirit, 2 Synthesis Weapon Coupons. I planned to get around 140 eggs, so I get still buy 30 without booming my budget, need Necklace or Tail to finish it. Clearly happy of doing that over the Desert Dragon x_X That's alot of $$$ for only 2 pieces out of 6, thanks god there's the event.

I know I'm EXTREMELY lucky for the coupons, but I want that 4-set more XD
                      Last edited by Axxon; 02-17-2017, 10:59 PM.
                      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

100 eggs - 1 wing, 1 tail, 2 decals, and 5 spirits

Comment

Around 130 eggs probably

3 Tails, 1 Neck, 1 Spirit, 1 Decal, 1 Epic Synthesis Coupon
                          1 Shiny Emerald Black Dragon Earring, 1 Shiny Emerald Black Dragon Necklace
                          Regained 1k jellies. Tons of stamps. Of course other junks and that's it. Waiting for the reward now for the final piece of wing

Dean50 Yaya
                          P.S. Rajuul items can't be EC storageable within our accounts1?!??!?

I think I did well or I always do well in such less amount of eggs, which concludes I'm done spending on DN now.
                          Last edited by Kaisui; 02-23-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X